Chrome OS, the future of Google Tablets
Published: 04:05 PM, 31 December 2017 Updated: 06:12 PM, 1 January 2018
Daily Bangladesh Desk
While Google introduced Android apps on Chrome OS, it is difficult to assume that Chrome OS can become compel.
The Android apps were initially buggy, repugnant, and felt positively gradual. But over the last half a year accumulative improvements rapidly united the two diverse OSes.
The modification began last year when Google first suggested that Android apps on Chrome OS, but difficult to anticipate how briskly Chrome OS would come to monopolize.
In fact, it is the most pleasant surprises of the Google Pixelbook is that the thing makes for an absolutely wonderful Android tablet which is often as smooth and responsive as smaller devices like the iPad.
Whenever customers want a Google supported tablet like device which is run on Android apps, they will obligate to use the Pixelbook. And thanks to a new feature which is introduced in the Chrome OS beta on Wednesday, Android apps will run even more smoothly on Chrome books.
As noted, the Chrome OS beta 64 allows apps to run in parallel that means that they won’t go to sleep if you click out of one app to go into another.
Last year the idea of a two-in-one Chromebook would have been illusion material; the operating system is not a touch-based one.
Google’s strides improving it, and pulling the absolute best pieces of Android to constitute a new fusion which is apparently boosting for Samsung to attempt the uncommon Chromebook form.
But we can’t count Android out just yet as a tablet operating system. It is still at the heart of every Amazon Fire tablet, and just last year Amazon boasted that the $50 variant of its budget device that was the top-selling tablet in the US.
Changing tactics and pushing the best of Android (its apps) onto an operating system which is more capable of productivity could be just the ticket to giving tablets a second life, not as content consumption machines, but as content creation ones.
- Major General dismissed for sexual harassment
- Massive cyberattack; List of affected websites
- Issues that will be discussed during Jayashankar’s visit
- Gibraltar rejects US request
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Marium, a lovely animal dies after eating plastic
- New Indonesian capital to be in Jungle?
- How to cook meat faster
- Tourists unhappy over Teknaf`s odor-pollution
- Fatima: The Wonder Lady!
- Rail links with Khulna snapped
- Maududist modern era devil: Agriculture Minister
- ‘Blood Bank of Kaliganj’ saved thousand lives
- ‘Mayaboti’ release date scheduled
- Dressing room rift misinterpreted in media: Mahmudullah
- Humayun for all-side interest on rawhide issue
- Tannery owners to buy rawhide form tomorrow
- JKS for transport workers’ fixed work hrs rein road accident
- How long should Kashmiris wait for peace?
- JnU’s Olympiad winner dies
- Day laborer Dalip Singh became ‘Great Khali’
- Shirin Sharmin to join South Asian Speakers’ Summit
- 1 day after buying bike, youth killed in accident
- Happy birthday Mia Bhai
- Serious health risk in handling taka: research reveals
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again
- Cumilla road crash: 6 of a family among deceased
- Jumps from boat get a divorce!
- DMP files 4,780 cases over traffic violations
- All News »
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- Flood victims to get 24,000 houses
- `Our prayer for abolition of evil power`
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future
- 8 births recorded during Hajj 2019
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- Kashmir outposts divided over status change
- 2 dead, 3 missing after boat sinks in Jamuna