China suffers $420 bn in a month
Published: 10:32 AM, 15 February 2020
The death toll in the coronavirus in China has already exceeded one and a half thousand. The number of infected patients has exceeded 66,000. The BBC reports that the dead were also listed with citizens of Hong Kong and Philippines. The number of people infected with the novella coronavirus is increasing every day. Not only that, the virus has already spread from China to different countries of the world. In such a situation, China's economy is severely affected in just one month.
Local media reports say that the Chinese economy has reached the bottom. It is said that the economy of the country is on the bottom line in the history of 30 years. Which is a big blow to the Chinese economy.
It has been reported that in the last four years, the profits of Chinese companies have suddenly decreased. In the wake of the virus, various outside agencies have also stopped jumping offices in China. Bringing back all the staff from there. The stock market in Communist China has also seen a major decline.
Economists say that in the last one month, financial loses only for coronavirus was $420 billion, which is Tk 33,000,00 crore in Bangladeshi money.
India has borders with China. Nepal and India have issued Special alert for finding coronavirus patient in the home.
- Coronavirus death toll rise to 36,912, infected over .76m
- Coronavirus claims over 1200 lives in just 3 hours
- China stays with Bangladesh in war against coronavirus
- Woman dies of dyspnoea, all family members in quarantine
- PM calls 12 ministers-secretaries
- Rice at Tk 30, flour at Tk 18
- Netanyahu in self-isolation after aide tests corona-positive
- Singer Fahmida Nabi in house-arrest in London
- Reason of German minister’s suicide unveiled
- 2 killed in Naogaon road crash
- Indefinite hat-bazar shutdown in Barguna
- Tea-worker family in Quarantine in Kamolganj
- Test your coronavirus infection risk at home
- FBCCI to provide PPE to health service workers
- 40 youths’ great initiative to tackle coronavirus
- Tokyo Olympics pushed back a year
- DC door to door with sack on shoulder
- Pandemic coronavirus death toll crosses 35,000
- MP Jakob donates Tk 25 lakh to Charfashon-Manpura poor
- ICDDRB to test coronavirus
- US-Bangla provides PPE to all hospitals
- Netanyahu`s aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Fire hits 6 houses in Gopalganj
- CUET to remain shut until April 9
- Dhoni set for international retirement!
- Over 500 deaths recorded in US in a day; 21,000 infected
- PM to hold videoconference on coronavirus situation tomorrow
- Coronavirus: India to release 3000 prisoners!
- Woman in quarantine under open sky!
- Woman dies of breathing difficulties in Sunamganj, family quarantined
- All News »
- 147 new deaths reported in a hour, infected 345,289
- Coronavirus hospital to be built in Dhaka like China
- Hantavirus: All you need to know
- Corona death surging to 19000
- Japan claims to develop COVID-19 vaccine
- Coronarvirus infection climbed to 38 million globally
- 54 buildings of Mohammadpur under police surveillance
- British PM Boris Johnson infected with coronavirus
- Actor Kazi Maruf, his wife infected with coronavirus
- One more dies of coronavirus in Bangladesh
- All govt-private institutions closed until April 4
- US actor dies from coronavirus
- Lawsuit filed against China for coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus affected nurse kills herself ‘to protect others’
- British health secy Hancock test coronavirus positive
- 3 doctors die of Corona in Philippines
- AC land Sayma Hasan withdrawn
- Coronavirus death toll rises to 17,451
- Spain sees record 514 deaths in one day
- Now man dies from ‘hantavirus’ in China, 32 tested positive
- Alibaba donates Bangladesh 30,000 Covid-19 testing kits
- Gopalganj road crashes kill 2 motorcyclists, injure 26
- India to go into full lockdown from midnight
- Coronavirus death toll rises to 5 in country
- Italy reports 683 more coronavirus deaths
- US lawyer files $20 tn indemnity against China
- Italy registers 59,138 coronavirus cases, 5,476 dead
- Sanitizers free of cost in Bangladesh!
- 11 killed as gunmen attack Sikh religious complex in Kabul
- 15 of 48 corona patient recovered in Bangladesh; No new case