China lies over coronavirus infected, it topped .9 million!
Published: 02:14 PM, 26 January 2020
The number of people suffering from coronavirus in China is increasing rapidly as well as spreading to the countries across the world alarmingly as it reaches to the 13 countries till Sunday. So far, about 0.10 million people have been infected with the virus in China, said a nurse working there although the country’s government is trying to keep it hidden; news the Daily Mail.
However, the country's government has said that about two thousand people have been infected with the new virus so far. The first outbreak of the virus occurred in Hubei's capital city, Wuhan, in late December.
A nurse wearing a protective suit and face mask treating the sick in Wuhan has claimed that 90,000 people have already been infected by the coronavirus in China – far more than the figure of just 1,975 issued by government officials.
Her warning from the heart of the outbreak emerged as the Chinese government faced accusations of censoring criticism of its handling of the disease in order to play down the crisis.
The outbreak of the new virus originated in China, where it has infected more than 1,970 people and killed 56, and has spread worldwide.
Speaking in video footage seen online, the unnamed woman says: ‘I’m in the area where the coronavirus started. I’m here, to tell the truth. At this moment, Hubei province, including the Wuhan area, even China, 90,000 people have been infected by the coronavirus.’
According to a Daily Mail report, the video has been viewed more than 2 million times on YouTube. She warned everyone in that video. "I want to tell everyone who is watching this video, please do not go out," he said. Don't party. Don't eat anything outside. After a year we can celebrate the New Year. If you are safe now, you will be able to get along well with the family next year.
If the virus is infected, there may be fever and dry cough in the beginning. After a few weeks, breathing problems also arose. Many times pneumonia can also occur. In some cases, patients have to be admitted to the hospital as their condition worsens. However, these symptoms were reported only after the patients were admitted to the hospital.
It is still unknown whether or not it is the primary cause of coronary infection. But the new coronavirus is dangerous enough. It can range from the symptoms of common cold-fever to the door of death.
Chinese President Xi Jinping warned of a deadly new virus spreading rapidly. At a special meeting held with Chinese officials at China's New Year's Eve, the president said the country is in a "dire situation".
Meanwhile, the virus in China has spread to 13 countries across the world. Coronavirus infection has been detected in Australia, Nepal, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, France, and the United States so far. In China, the death toll from the virus has risen to 56.
- Taiwan records its first coronavirus death as global toll passes
- Students must lead to build drug-free society: Menon
- Qatar keen to recruit skilled manpower from Bangladesh
- Central Zone sniffs victory with Shanto’s double century
- Singapore expatriate wife leaves home over coronavirus panic
- Meeting between Managing Directors of DSE, CSE
- ‘Basic Concept of Islamic Banking’ workshop held
- Bandits kill 30 in northwest Nigeria attack: police
- Coronavirus could damage global growth in 2020: IMF
- Interest rates reduced in Post Office saving schemes
- College-boy killed in Lalmonirhat road accident
- Russian solder proposes using 16 tanks
- 2 doctors killed in Tangail road crash
- Perfect weight according to height
- 2 motorcyclist killed in Sunamganj road crash
- How much salt needed to lose weight?
- Bkash agent killed in Jashore road crash
- Sharif joins housing and public works ministry
- Arvind Kejriwal takes oath
- 50,000 people suffer for lack of bridge
- Legal procedures to follow for Khaleda`s parole: Anisul
- Two killed in Tangail road accident
- Yasir hits career-best knock as North Zone takes lead
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- Accused in multiple cases in Sirajganj detained
- Husband with arms, wife having bullets detained
- Motorcyclist killed in Kushtia road crash
- Haven`t received Khaleda Zia`s parole appel: Kamal
- Six World Cup-winning U-19 players in BCB XI
- Bogura-1, Jashore-6 and CCC polls Mar 29
- All News »
- Massacre in Thailand: Killer army shot dead
- Promise Day today
- ‘Kache Ashar Oshomapto Golpo’ to be aired on 13 channels
- Bangladesh clinch maiden U-19 World Cup
- Soldier who killed 26 in Thailand shot dead
- 13 dead as trawler capsizes in Bay, 10 missing
- Corona patient shot dead in North Korea
- Young Tigers to receive ‘Water Salute’ at airport
- HC upholds death penalty for 5 militants
- Oscar 2020: Full list of winners
- China’s coronavirus death toll jumps to 1,113
- Couple make history with N.Ireland`s first same-sex marriage
- Bangladesh under pressure as Bishnoi strikes thrice
- Soumya to get married this month
- Young Tigers to face India
- Heroes return home today
- PM opens Sheikh Kamal IT Centre in Rajshahi
- China returnee student shifted to Kurmitola
- Yaravirus panic in Brazil amid Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Death toll jumps to 900
- Teacher jailed for providing cheat sheets
- Soumya with future wife
- Young Tigers need 178-run to win WC
- Bangladesh-India XIs in U-19 final
- Saudi to invest $30bn in Bangladesh
- Avishek hunts India first
- Fire at DR Tower in Naya Paltan
- Mysterious disease left 15 dead in Nigerian
- 80 years of Tom & Jerry
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666