Chalan Beel swollen with mustard flowers
Published: 09:03 PM, 27 December 2019
Chalan Beel in Natore, the Biggest Beel of Asia, also one of the most famous beels in the country, has been decorated with the abundance of yellow mustard flowers in the winter. Where the two eyeballs go, only the yellow procession of mustard flowers is seen over the wide area including its Gurdaspur parts in the district.
It is learnt, that the beautiful view of nature fascinates anyone. People from different parts of the district come to see this eye- catching sight of the yellow-procession while farmers are busy with its care of the last moment. The yields are likely higher too.
On the other hand, the beekeepers did not forget to come. The honey bees are busy for collecting honey from the plentiful resources from these flowers of mustard like every year.
Not only this, nature lovers are traveling from different parts of the country to enjoy this wonderful view of mustard flowers.
Locals said, every day the number of tourists is increasing. People from the different parts of the country come to the place in monsoon to enjoy the wide water body and in the dry season there is a yellow procession of mustard flowers and wide-green scenery of boro paddy filed.
Tanisha Tanha, Moumita, Rahatara, Abta Hossain and Tumpa, who came to enjoy the beauty of the mustard flowers of Chalan Beel, said that they came once in the monsoon to see the beauty of the water. During the dry season, they come back after hearing about the beauty of mustard flowers in yellow procession.
Gurdaspur UNO Tamal Hossain said that the Cahaln Beel attracts the tourists in various forms, with its ever-present variety and beauty throughout the year. If you do not see this unassuming view of the Chalan Beel, the immense beauty of the bill will remain untouched to you.”
Local MP of Gurdaspur and also the Natore district Awami League president, Professor Abdul Kuddus said, "We have brought revolutionary change in all things, including roads- communications, bridges in the Chalan Beel area" “The last wish of life is to set up a tourist zone in Chalan Beel; so that, the tourists traveling from far and wide can enjoy the beauty of the Beel in comforts by walk-in closet,” he also stated expressing his hope in this regard.
- PM for integrated development plans
- South Africa level T20 series over Australia
- Women’s Euro 2021 to kick off at Old Trafford
- Du Preez the hero as South Africa beat England
- Experience the world with Samsung Galaxy S20 series
- 6 of same family receive burn injury in Sirajganj
- Sheikh Hasina pushes country forward, others retreat
- Malaysia to form new government!
- Fake BGB member detained in Dinajpur
- Carter Center delegation calls on Chief Information Commissioner
- Qatar expat Bangladeshi`s body found in friend`s refrigerator!
- 3 held with yaba in DU residential building
- 4 detained with phensidyl in Sirajganj
- President asks Army to get ready for supreme sacrifice
- Youth held in anti-narcotic drive in Sylhet
- Papiya expelled from Jubo League
- 1 detained with weed in Cumilla
- Turkey and Pakistan close borders with Iran
- Officials have to reach farmers’ doors: Abdur Razzak
- South Zone in command as Farhad hits ton
- 23 Feb golden day of Bengali nation
- 2 CoU students join SAUFEST-2020
- 5 held in anti-narcotic drive in Rangpur
- DMP detained 54 in anti-narcotic drive
- Handsome salary for less educated!
- 2 killed as bus hits motorcycle in Capital
- Youth detained with yaba in Manikganj
- 1 killed in Gopalganj road crash
- Two rookies in ODI squad
- GP pays Tk 1,000 crore to BTRC
- All News »
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Korea to provide scanners to diagnose coronavirus to Bangladesh
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Good news to honey farmers
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital
- Arms, alcohol recovered from Papiya’s residence
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- Actor Tapas Paul passes away
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation
- BUET avoids combined admission test
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- CUET student Tahmid dies
- Mother with dead daughter in VR show
- Ivanka Trump wears hijab for mosque visit
- Coronavirus: Elderly and sick are most at risk
- PM hands over Ekushey Padak-2020
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- 14 children among 22 killed in Cameroon massacre
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- Israeli soldiers duped by Hamas
- 19 case accused killed in two groups’ gunfight
- Hundreds of thousands of mussels dead in New Zealand heatwave
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- Crowd erupted at Shaheed Minar