Broccoli to prevent breast cancer
Published: 12:16 PM, 28 December 2019
Broccoli is very popular among winter vegetables. It contains various types of nutrients, fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, iron and potassium. The protein is higher in broccoli than any other vegetables.
Broccoli is a medicine of many diseases like gastric, ulcer. Raw broccoli contains 90 percent water. It also has a carbohydrate of 7 percent, protein 3 percent and no fat at all. 91 gram of broccoli contains 31 calories. Broccoli also helps in controlling weight as the number of calories is low. Let’s know the health benefits of broccoli-
> Broccoli’s beta-carotene and selenium joint and vitamin C help to fight prostate, colon, lung, liver, breast and pancreatic cancer.
> Broccoli has a lot of vitamin A. Preventing bacterial infections of the skin. Broccoli is also effective in preventing colds and coughs.
> Broccoli is low in fat and calories but high in fiber. Excessive iron removes the relaxing feeling of the body.
> Broccoli contains twice as much lemon and seven times as much vitamin C as potato. Vitamin C is beneficial for the skin. It contains Dietary fiber and prevents constipation.
> Broccoli is very effective in preventing ulcers and gastritis. It contains much more vitamin U (methionine byproduct) than cabbage. It contains a substance called sulforaphane which prevents gastric ulcer and cancer.
- PM for integrated development plans
- South Africa level T20 series over Australia
- Women’s Euro 2021 to kick off at Old Trafford
- Du Preez the hero as South Africa beat England
- Experience the world with Samsung Galaxy S20 series
- 6 of same family receive burn injury in Sirajganj
- Sheikh Hasina pushes country forward, others retreat
- Malaysia to form new government!
- Fake BGB member detained in Dinajpur
- Carter Center delegation calls on Chief Information Commissioner
- Qatar expat Bangladeshi`s body found in friend`s refrigerator!
- 3 held with yaba in DU residential building
- 4 detained with phensidyl in Sirajganj
- President asks Army to get ready for supreme sacrifice
- Youth held in anti-narcotic drive in Sylhet
- Papiya expelled from Jubo League
- 1 detained with weed in Cumilla
- Turkey and Pakistan close borders with Iran
- Officials have to reach farmers’ doors: Abdur Razzak
- South Zone in command as Farhad hits ton
- 23 Feb golden day of Bengali nation
- 2 CoU students join SAUFEST-2020
- 5 held in anti-narcotic drive in Rangpur
- DMP detained 54 in anti-narcotic drive
- Handsome salary for less educated!
- 2 killed as bus hits motorcycle in Capital
- Youth detained with yaba in Manikganj
- 1 killed in Gopalganj road crash
- Two rookies in ODI squad
- GP pays Tk 1,000 crore to BTRC
- All News »
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Korea to provide scanners to diagnose coronavirus to Bangladesh
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Good news to honey farmers
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital
- Arms, alcohol recovered from Papiya’s residence
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- Actor Tapas Paul passes away
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation
- BUET avoids combined admission test
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- CUET student Tahmid dies
- Mother with dead daughter in VR show
- Ivanka Trump wears hijab for mosque visit
- Coronavirus: Elderly and sick are most at risk
- PM hands over Ekushey Padak-2020
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- 14 children among 22 killed in Cameroon massacre
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- Israeli soldiers duped by Hamas
- 19 case accused killed in two groups’ gunfight
- Hundreds of thousands of mussels dead in New Zealand heatwave
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- Crowd erupted at Shaheed Minar