`Bombs Cyclone` storm headed toward US
Published: 12:27 PM, 4 January 2018 Updated: 12:29 PM, 4 January 2018
At least 11 people have died in the last two days due to severe snowfall and cold wave in the United States. There is also a strong `Bombs Cyclone` coming forward on the eastern coast of the country, warned The National Weather Service (NWS).
Crowds of the people of this particular winter storm are now in a panic. This is expected to make snowfall and cold wave more intense.
These incidents have taken place in these areas in Wisconsin, North Dakota, Missouri and Texas. The vast area of the United States is now covered with ice.
The normal living conditions of the people are almost stagnant. Even in the south-eastern United States of America, the snowfall did not occur in many years, but there was snowfall in this year. In recent reports said that it will cover those areas in a couple of days.
In New York City and its adjacent areas, the temperature dropped below zero degrees since Christmas. There is no possibility to improve the situation yet. The weather office said the situation will get worse in the next few days.
A flurry winter storm coming forward towards to the east coast of the country. It`s like `the scourge of the dead` between the snowfall and the intense cold wave. In social media, it is called `Cyclone Bombs`. It`s a kind of winter hurricane. This `Cyclone Bombs` can hit the north-east coast on Wednesday or Thursday only.
Emergency status has been issued in many places including the Georgia State. People have been advised not to leave the house. In Florida, despite the fact that there was not a significant snowfall since 1989, but it has been disrupted.
In all, schools and colleges and offices in Florida have been closed in many areas including Florida. Bombs are warning that the condition will be further deteriorated due to the cyclone. Due to this, some places are expected to cover up to 6 to 12 inches of snow.
- Myanmar army kills 2 Rohingya pregnant women
- Humayun urges ThaiBev to jointly invest in Bangladesh
- Myanmar must abide by ICJ orders: Hasan
- Coronavirus can kill 65mn people!
- Valencia beat Setien`s Barcelona 2-0
- Atiqul to announce election manifesto tomorrow
- 1st Bangladeshi woman in US mainstream politics
- Stokes apologized but punished
- ‘Infrastructural developed schools are not good schools’
- PM for worthy citizens through sports
- Recruitment at Epyllion Group
- What thinks Domingo for losing series!
- Youths rich in tech knowledge are the future leader: Palak
- JMB men arrested in Khulna on 10-day remand
- Disabled child died after fallen from the roof
- Death toll climbs 22 in Turkish earthquake
- Rapists cheer on Facebook Live after rape in Gazipur
- Xi says China faces `grave situation` as virus toll hits 41
- Horse race held in Mithapukur
- Delta Airlines fined for dropping Muslim paxs
- Gambia Justice Minister praised Bangladesh
- 2 bakers fined TK 6 lakh Jhalokati
- Defendant mobbed over threatening plaintiff
- Election manifesto to be given highest priority
- Housewife killed over dowry dispute, 3 arrested
- Pakistan threats India over World Cup!
- Ranveer Singh denies sexism!
- 5 detained with 102 ltr liquor
- Bangladesh Embassy in China launches ‘hotline’ service
- No bricks in public works
- All News »
- Cox’s Bazar-St. Martin ship to be launched February
- Dhaka city elections deferred to Feb 1
- Jashore car accident kills 3 including 2 sisters
- 5,000 students get scholarship of Jahangir Alam Foundation
- China virus deaths rise to 17, heightening global alarm
- ICJ orders Myanmar to protect Rohingya, to preserve evidence
- Actress Ishrat Nishat passes away
- Coronavirus: Everything you need to know
- High levels of Uranium found in Cox’s Bazar
- Man suicides killing 4 in Maulvibazar: Story revealed
- Ijtema ends seeking global peace, unity
- Two siblings among 3 electrocuted in Hazaribagh
- Gabtoli turmoil after throwing eggs
- MP Abdul Mannan passes away
- Bride’s mother elopes with groom’s father
- Bangladesh enters e-Passport era
- Record: Trump tweets, retweets 125 times in a day
- Coronavirus: 11 under observation in India, Bangladesh on alert
- Bangladesh meet Burundi in semifinal today
- World court’s four orders against Myanmar
- Ronaldo makes accidental kiss to Dybala
- 5 held with marijuana in Sirajganj
- Top 5 batsmen in Bangabandhu BPL
- E-passport is a ‘Mujib Barsho’ gift for nation: PM
- E-passport to be launched today
- Court orders to publish ads asking SK Sinha, 10 others to appear
- Coronavirus death toll jumps to 25 with 830 cases: govt
- Harry, Meghan to give up royal titles
- SSC-equivalent exam rescheduled
- Over 100 killed in Yemen missile, drone attack