`Bombs Cyclone` storm headed toward US
Published: 12:27 PM, 4 January 2018 Updated: 12:29 PM, 4 January 2018
Daily Bangladesh Desk
At least 11 people have died in the last two days due to severe snowfall and cold wave in the United States. There is also a strong `Bombs Cyclone` coming forward on the eastern coast of the country, warned The National Weather Service (NWS).
Crowds of the people of this particular winter storm are now in a panic. This is expected to make snowfall and cold wave more intense.
These incidents have taken place in these areas in Wisconsin, North Dakota, Missouri and Texas. The vast area of the United States is now covered with ice.
The normal living conditions of the people are almost stagnant. Even in the south-eastern United States of America, the snowfall did not occur in many years, but there was snowfall in this year. In recent reports said that it will cover those areas in a couple of days.
In New York City and its adjacent areas, the temperature dropped below zero degrees since Christmas. There is no possibility to improve the situation yet. The weather office said the situation will get worse in the next few days.
A flurry winter storm coming forward towards to the east coast of the country. It`s like `the scourge of the dead` between the snowfall and the intense cold wave. In social media, it is called `Cyclone Bombs`. It`s a kind of winter hurricane. This `Cyclone Bombs` can hit the north-east coast on Wednesday or Thursday only.
Emergency status has been issued in many places including the Georgia State. People have been advised not to leave the house. In Florida, despite the fact that there was not a significant snowfall since 1989, but it has been disrupted.
In all, schools and colleges and offices in Florida have been closed in many areas including Florida. Bombs are warning that the condition will be further deteriorated due to the cyclone. Due to this, some places are expected to cover up to 6 to 12 inches of snow.
- Swastika Mukherjee in Bangladeshi movie
- BCB meets with Domingo-Shakib
- Scarlett Johansson: World`s most expensive actress
- JaPa to start nomination paper sale Sunday
- Teenage gang: A name of terror
- Woman kills sleeping husband
- Ten symptoms of uterus cancer
- Mosharraf Karim in Kolkata film!
- Saif hits ton but Bangladesh HP lost ODI series to SL
- Rahul Gandhi denied entry to Kashmir, sent back from airport
- Man in 3 different govt jobs at same time!
- People pay final tributes to Muzaffar Ahmed
- UAE woman seeks divorce for loving her too much!
- 3 including mother-son killed in Faridpur road crash
- 8 kills as bus falls into ditch breaking bridge railing
- Road fill with holes!
- Sylhet Sixers’ payment dispute with BCB solved
- 185 killed in 135 road crash during Eid holidays
- Modi to receive ‘Order of Zayed’
- Sri Lanka 244 all out in 1st innings
- Pori Moni spreads warmth in dawn’s avatar
- Magura police explained ban on shaggy style haircutting
- SAFF U-15 Championship: Bangladesh take on SL
- 4 Bangladeshis killed in Medina road crash
- Two RAB ASPs promoted as Addl SP
- Dengue claims minor child in M’singh
- Baby alive though trains passed over!
- Bus falls into ditch breaking bridge railing, kills 6
- Mim offers night call over phone
- Why is part of the Amazon burning?
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- Amazon: lungs of the planet
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Apu Biswas comebacks
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- App launches to prevent dengue
- Razia Sultana: First lady ruler in India
- PEC exam schedule published
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- All you need to know about Islamic New Year
- 21st August: 15 yrs of bloody chapter
- Champions League qualifying match tonight
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- New journey of Ranu Pagli !
- A new milestone for Purnima
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- 9th wage board: Hearing on state appeal ends
- Govt to recruit 61 thousand primary teacher
- Daily ‘polypill’ reduces heart disease, stroke: study
- ‘National School Meal Act-2019’ draft approves
- Elnaaz Norouzi: Iranian actress storms over social media
- Srijit a very good friend of mine: Mithila
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again
- Hardware security keys for Two-Factor Authentication!