Biman’s 2nd Dreamliner ‘Hangshabalaka’ arrives
Published: 11:41 AM, 2 December 2018 Updated: 11:48 AM, 2 December 2018
Daily Bangladesh Desk
The 2nd Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner aircraft of national flag carrier Biman Bangladesh Airlines arrived in Dhaka on Saturday night.
The new aircraft named ‘Hangshabalaka’ landed at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport at 11:40 pm Saturday, said Biman General Manager (Public Relations) Shakil Meraj.
Biman Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Mosaddik Ahmed received the aircraft.
Earlier, the aircraft took off from Penfield Airport in Seattle Boeing Headquarters in USA after Boeing Vice-president Jeff Climan officially handed over the key and ownership of the aircraft to Biman authorities.
Captain Smoleski, Captain Shoeb, Captain Aminur and First Officer Anita conducted the flight operation.
The Dreamliner will fly six times in a week on Dhaka-London route, four times on Dhaka-Dammam and three times on Dhaka-Bangkok route.
Biman Bangladesh Airlines got the first of their ‘Dreamliner’ on August 19 last.
- Gold price further hiked amid upswing intl market
- Pickup claims 3 worker lives
- Renu lynching: Prime accused arrested
- Chelsea beat Barcelona in Japan friendly
- Hajj Health Tips
- DU students protest continues for 3rd Day
- Airbus’ new concept: ‘Bird of prey’ plane
- Ill race of making bridges
- S Korea’s warning shot at Russ army jet
- Malinga set to retire after 1st Bangladesh ODI
- Mithun, Mushfiqur star as Bangladesh win warm-up
- Quader orders to repair flood-hit roads before Eid
- Blackout forced 4m Venezuelan to leave country
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Boris Johnson to be next UK PM
- Chairmanship odds in JP: Rowshan`s ambiguous state
- Bribery scam: Ex-ACC Director Basir sent to jail
- New research unveils real cause of heart attack
- Four killed in Narayanganj’s 4 Upazilas
- ‘Stern action if killing people over child lifting rumor’
- 5828 multimedia classrooms installed in Rajshahi
- Sergeant Kibria’s father files writ seeking compensation
- Minni’s bail hearing Jul 30
- Three father of a newborn baby!
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- Habits that extremely harmful for liver
- Rain likely to increase, temperature may fall
- Advance train tickets to be sold at 5 spots
- Fire breaks out at CMCH Psychiatry department
- 25 schoolgirls fall sick from laughing too much
- All News »
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Bangladesh to play warm-up match today
- How to get HSC result
- Minni sent to jail
- HSC pass rate increases 7.9 pc
- Court dismisses Minni’s two petitions
- Put Myanmar for Rohingya return; FM urges US
- PM to inaugurate ‘Benapole Express’ Wednesday
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Ershad’s namaz-e-janaza held in Rangpur
- Minni on 5-day remand
- Ershad’s body in Rangpur
- Google shuts down AdSense on Android, iOS for web
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- BHBCUC suspends Priya Saha
- Man accused in 14 cases killed in gunfight
- Humanity for animal !