Beximco exports third item `Methocarbamol` to US market
Published: 08:06 PM, 24 April 2018
Prominent pharmaceutical company `Beximco Pharmaceuticals` has started the export of its third item `Methocarbamol` (500mg and 700mg) to the United States.
After the successful marketing of Carvedilol and Sotalol in August 2016 and November 2017, `Beximco Pharmaceuticals` becomes the first consignment to export its third item delivered on this April 21, said a press release today
According to IQVIA market data, `Methocarbamol` is generic equivalent to muscle relaxant drug Robaxin from Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, the US market for Methocarbamol is currently valued at USD 23.37 million.
Beximco Pharma managing director Nazmul Hassan, MP, said we will continue to focus on growing our market in the US, which we believe will be a major export market for Beximco Pharma in the coming years.
Nazmul Hassan also said we will remain focused on our strategic goal to bring high quality, differentiated products to both developed and key emerging markets to create value for our customers and shareholders.
Beximco Pharma is the only Bangladeshi pharmaceutical company to export medicine to the US market following its manufacturing site approval by the US Food and Drug Administration in June 2015.
Currently, `Beximco Pharmaceuticals` has a global footprint in more than 50 countries and has been accredited by the leading global regulatory authorities namely US FDA, AGES (EU), TGA (Australia), Health Canada, GCC (Gulf) and TFDA (Taiwan).
- UN expert blames Saudi for Khasuggi Killing
- 4 charged with murder over downing of MH17
- Bangladesh made fastest growth in Asia-Pacific region
- Use your phone as a robot to avoid boring work !
- Dhaka Abahani thrash Manang Marshyangdhi 5-0
- Monkeys face climate change extinction threat
- Dubai’s Quranic Park landscape to express story of Islam!
- PCB to review cricket side, support personnel`s performance
- Upbeat Tigers take on Australia tomorrow
- SC upholds HC order on minimum age for FF
- UNO to get Pajero worth Tk 90 lakh
- Bangladesh sets global model in cutting poverty says PM in JS
- World No Tobacco Day tomorrow
- New Zealand restrict South Africa to 241
- Colorful pictures emblazon schools environment
- Govt will identify 30 lakh martyrs: PM
- Hilsa’s abundance in Padma-Meghna
- Quader asks to form new committees before national council
- 108th birth anniversary of poet Sufia Kamal tomorrow
- India opener Dhawan out of World Cup
- Govt to introduce health insurance for all: PM
- Jubo League leader stabbed dead in Madaripur
- Dr Nurun Nahar made IU law dept chairperson
- Navy Chief returns home
- Selima,Tuku in BNP’s standing committee
- ‘BD hosting 1.2 mn Rohingyas refugees from Myanmar’
- Passengers suffer at Jamalpur station to collect tickets
- Bangladesh sought Saudi diplomats help for Rohingyas back
- Payra power plant protest leads to Chinese worker’s death
- Ayub Bachchu Chottor being built with Rupali Guitar
- All News »
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem held
- Australia beat Pakistan by 41 runs
- Mila’s assistant threw acid at Sanjari’s private parts!
- Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Oil tanker collision in Chattogram port, closes vessels movement
- PM orders for professional skill based promotion of army men
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- 8 children injured as ceiling of hospital caves in
- Finance Minister starts unveiling budget
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- BGB man killed by lightning strike
- England wins beating Windies
- ‘Lack of harvesting laborers results of employment opportunities’
- College girl torched in Narsingdi, 1 held
- 2 students killed in Pabna road crash
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- Cigarette, bidi prices go up in Budget FY20
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- ‘Rohingya crisis may destabilise Asia if not resolved’
- Bangladesh informs UN about Myanmar’s non-cooperation
- Facing measles outbreaks, NY bans religious vaccination exemption
- Gayle falls for duck!
- Most-detailed-ever; black hole mystery disclosure
- Caribbeans set 322-run target for Tigers
- England beat Afghanistan by 150 runs
- Cop sues wife on charge of torture for dowry