Benzema ruled out for up to three weeks
Published: 04:20 PM, 1 January 2018 Updated: 05:26 PM, 1 January 2018
Daily Bangladesh Desk
French striker and Real Madrid star player Karim Benzema have been suffering from a hamstring injury. He was ruled out on Saturday due to injury.
In MRI scan confirmed the Benzema`s hamstring injury. After the MRI scan Madrid confirmed the matter to the local newspaper. But they did not confirm when he will be cured.
In Spanish news media said that Benzema must be out of the field for two or three weeks. As a result, he will miss five matches in Real Madrid.
It is noted that he got injured after playing against Barcelona in El Salvador on December 23, against Barcelona.
Real Madrid has placed in the fourth position in point table in the La Liga. Zidane`s team is behind 14 points behind Barcelona.
Some criticizer mooted that the idea of Benzema getting an injury is just a fluke because he wanted to dodge training in front of the Madrid fan base to avoid their heckles which would be a disaster for the Real Madrid. However, in a statement, the Madrid officials said that was not the case.
- Repatriation halts due to Rohingya’s distrust to Myanmar
- Mexican journalist stabbed to death
- Do aliens really exist?
- Sub-Editor to be recruited in Daily Bangladesh
- Stokes 135* leads England to epic test win
- Watling, Grandhomme put NZ ahead in 2nd Test
- Miraz rates Bangladesh ahead of Afghanistan Test
- Faridpur road crash kills cyclist
- Hilsa abound in sea, very few in rivers
- Man jailed for honey!
- Purnima demands excess payment
- `If Bangabandhu`s killers brought under trial, Zia won`t killed`
- Bermuda Triangle: Mystery Museum on earth
- Prof Muzaffar laid to rest with state honor
- Two die as bus hits van in Madaripur
- Truck ramps private car, driver killed
- Bangladesh U-15 outclasses Sri Lanka in 7-1 win
- Ex-Eden College principal murder: Charge sheet accepted
- Wari girl Saima rape, murder: Probe report Sept 16
- Don`t go abroad being deceived by broker: PM
- Yield, market price brings smile on jute growers
- Rain likely across country
- HC orders to remove word ‘Kumari’ from Kabinnama
- Trump confident on Brexit talks
- NASA to prob ‘first crime’ in space
- Messi to miss Barcelona`s game at Real Betis
- New DC in Chuadanga-Khagrachari
- ‘DC Ahmed Kabir will be received exemplary punishment’
- Two senior DMP officials transferred
- New heroine with Shakib
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- Amazon: lungs of the planet
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Aghoris: The ‘Black Magicians’!
- Razia Sultana: First lady ruler in India
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- PEC exam schedule published
- Kamrup Kamakhya: Mystery of India
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- New journey of Ranu Pagli !
- Apu Biswas comebacks
- Rayudu promises IPL return for CSK
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- All you need to know about Islamic New Year
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- A new milestone for Purnima
- Govt to recruit 61 thousand primary teacher
- 21st August: 15 yrs of bloody chapter
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- Daily ‘polypill’ reduces heart disease, stroke: study
- Champions League qualifying match tonight
- Elnaaz Norouzi: Iranian actress storms over social media
- Srijit a very good friend of mine: Mithila
- 9th wage board: Hearing on state appeal ends
- 3 mobile operators gave Tk 9k crore to google-Facebook
- Hardware security keys for Two-Factor Authentication!
- ‘National School Meal Act-2019’ draft approves