Bengali girl crowned Miss England!
Published: 09:03 PM, 3 August 2019 Updated: 09:03 PM, 3 August 2019
Bhasha Mukherjee, an Indian origin beautiful ‘Miss England 2019’young girl, crowned as
Recently, a Bengali girl got the title of ‘Miss England 2019’. This beautiful young lady of Indian origin is Bhasha Mukherjee, age 25. The final of the ‘Miss World England 2019’ was held on Thursday evening in Newcastle, London. There, the name of Bhasha Mukherjee was declared as Miss England 2019.
During this, Vanessa Ponce de Leon and the former Miss England Alisha Cowie crowned the ‘Miss England’ on Mukherjee’s head.
Even hours later, she joined as a junior doctor at a Boston hospital. She already graduated from the University of Nottingham with two subjects, one is medical science, the other is medicine and surgery. She began his modeling career while studying in the medical sciences.
Born in India, at the age of 9, she moved to the UK with her family. They live there permanently. This talented young doctor can speak fluently in 5 languages and her IQ level is 5.
Not only that, she has been officially nicknamed as ‘Genius’, but also after winning the Miss England title, Bhasha Mukherjee will represent England in the Miss World Competition.
- Bangladeshi youth refuses reward for €2,000 cash find in Rome
- Barcelona, Liverpool, Chelsea to play tonight
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- Zareen Khan recalls facing casting couch
- BD to host SAFF Championship in Sept 2020
- 5 cops in remand held with Yaba
- 1st edition of Amputee football held in capital
- Scientists detect newborn black hole
- Yugi’s lime, a rural art
- Tips to protect your mobile bank
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Sanjay Dutta in TV drama series!
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Motorcyclist killed in Bagerhat road crash
- US shows evidence of Iran’s involvement in Saudi oil attacks
- PM receives APJ Kalam Memorial Award
- 4 officials promoted to senior secretaries
- Zinc factory in remote village!
- Rohingya terrorist detained with pistol from Balukhali camp
- Saudi clears multiple Umrah fine
- AL withdraws candidature for Rangpur-3 by-polls
- ‘Viqarunnisa principal can’t join before 11:00 am on Tuesday’
- Does your cream contain vitamin C?
- HC orders judicial inquiry against Puthia OC
- PM orders to form separate police unit for Metro Rail
- Spicy Fish Kabab
- Idol makers passing busy days in Khulna
- Sunerah in short film
- Youth kills brother for 10 bucks
- Kishoreganj Manik murder: 10 get life term
- All News »
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- ADB country director praises PM’s planned development initiatives
- Blanche Monnier spent 25 yrs locked up just for love
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Kristen Stewart reacts to Robert Pattinson’s Batman casting
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- Self-made billionaire Jack Ma, who was rejected from 30 jobs
- Myths and controversies of Taj Mahal
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- White House: A monstrous residence
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Rastafari, a religion that developed against “Whites”
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- Taliban seizes more land after failed peace talks
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- Mystery reveals after query actress Shimla
- Young Tigers thrash India, target 107
- Padma Bridge’s toll yet to be decided: Quader
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to be inaugurated Saturday
- 12 sailors missing as lighter ship capsizes in Bay of Bengal
- Tajia procession brought out amid tight security
- Amitabh was victim to marry Jaya!
- Rohingya homes destroyed for government facilities
- 2,500 missing in Bahama’s Hurricane Dorian