Benefits of using lemon water in bath
Published: 08:52 PM, 19 January 2020
Lemon rich in vitamin C which fills our vitamin deficiency in the body. Moreover, lemon enhances the taste of food and regular lemon eating is also very beneficial to health.
Many are not known, there are various benefits to taking a lemon-water bath. However, regular bathing with lemon water will enhance the brightness of the skin. Let’s find out the benefits of using lemon water in the bath -
> Lemons are very effective in reducing excess oil in those whose skin is oily. In such skin, mix a little lemon juice with bathwater. Regular use on the skin will gradually become normal.
> For those who have a bad odor of their body, taking bath from lemon-water is a great solution. Its acidic, antibacterial properties act like magic to eliminate bad odors.
> Citric acid in lemon helps in removing the scars on the skin.
> A few drops of lemon juice in regular bathing water does not easily cause the wrinkles. This method has been going on for years to remove the line of the wrinkle.
> On a hot day, a bath of lemon–water helps keep the body cool.
> If there are large hair follicles on the skin or wrinkles take bath in lemonade water to purify and compress it. You may get a good result soon.
So it should not too late to start using lemon in the bathwater today. It is no different to keep yourself healthy and refreshed.
- Coronavirus in China gets incursive with death toll rising
- Litun Jira now wins scholarships
- Paturia-Daulatdia ferry services resume
- 172 students to get Prime Minister Gold Medal
- Death toll climbs to 18 in Delhi clashes
- Barcelona draw with Napoli
- ‘Coronavirus outbreak is inevitable in US’
- South Africa faces Australia today
- Paturia-Daulatdia ferry services suspended
- 2 motorcyclists killed in Demra road crash
- Motorcycle accident kills 2 women in Banani
- 200 yrs old silver coins recovered from abandoned house
- Delhi clash: Death toll rises to 13
- Housewife committed suicide in Pirojpur
- Average life expectancy will be 80 by 2041
- Principal among 4 held for killing madrasa girl after rape
- $3 billion defense deal signed between US and India
- Deputy Health Minister of Iran contracts coronavirus
- Pranab, Bidhya Devi to address JS special session
- Realme launches ‘Made in Bangladesh’ phone
- `Maldives` experience should be utilized in tourism development`
- Pilkhana Tragedy: Nation pays homage to martyrs
- 2 pharmacies fined Tk 50,000 in Brahmanbaria
- Women dies in police custody
- Fraud smugglers detained with fake gold
- Japan to give more $ 10.7 million to aid Rohingya
- ‘No shortage in coronavirus test kits’
- Foods to take after exercise to reduce weight
- 6 Indian SC judges infected with swine flu
- Yellow buds enhancing beauty in trees
- All News »
- 1.10 min video of Papiya leaked
- Papiya expelled from Jubo League
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Arms, alcohol recovered from Papiya’s residence
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Two doctors die of coronavirus within 24hrs
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- Hundreds of thousands of mussels dead in New Zealand heatwave
- Coronavirus: 2363 died, nearly 78 thousand infected
- Salman Shah commits suicide, not murdered: PBI
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Fly to space at TK 6 cr only!
- 3 killed after crane crashes on sets of Kamal Haasan
- PM critical of speaking Bangla in English accent
- Crowd erupted at Shaheed Minar
- Sufi Mizan: A hawker for social service
- Tk 200 bank notes, gold and silver coins to be launched
- Bangladeshi infected with coronavirus in UAE
- 15 new coronavirus cases in S Korea, bringing total to 46
- President, PM pay homage to Language Heroes
- BUET avoids combined admission test
- Coronavirus reaches Iran: report
- PM hands over Ekushey Padak-2020
- Zimbabwe opt to bat in Dhaka Test
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- Pilkhana carnage day today
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- Mid-air plane collision in Australia kills 4
- 3 children among 4 dead in ‘horrific’ Australia car fire
- Video of principal’s dance in Hindi songs goes viral