Benefits of green mango in this summer
Published: 01:08 PM, 23 May 2020
Now it is the season for green mango. Green mango protects us from various difficult diseases in the body. So it is important to keep green mango in the daily diet. Let's find out about the benefits of green mango-
> Green mango is a rich source of vitamins and minerals which provides nutrition to the body.
> It is rich in carotene and vitamins that keeps our eyes well.
> It contains beta carotene which helps in preventing heart disease.
> It contains Vitamin B-1 and Vitamin-2, Calcium and Iron in a good amount which is very important for our body.
> If you have a habit of regular exercise, eat green mango as it is quite helpful in filling the potassium deficiency.
> As it is rich in potassium and magnesium, it is very useful for acidity, muscle cramps, stress and heart problems.
> It is quite useful in the problem of anemia because raw mangoes contain a lot of iron.
> This fruit eliminates constipation as it is fiber-rich. It also helps prevent colon cancer.
> Raw mango helps prevent cholera, anemia and tuberculosis.
> As it is rich in vitamin C, raw mango builds immunity and protects against cold and cough during hot weather.
> Dry the mango seeds and make powder. It is quite useful for curing diarrhea.
> Mango leaves are very helpful in reducing the incidence of diabetes.
> Raw mango helps in eliminating kidney problems.
> It relieves breathing and fever problems.
> It contains enough carbohydrates. Moreover, as it is an alkaline food, it works well in relieving fruit acidity.
> Rich in antioxidants, it contains anti-virus and anti-cancer ingredients.
> Mango pulp helps to keep the skin bright.
> Leave a thin slice of mango on the skin for a while and wash your face. This will reduce the problem of closing the mouth of the pores.
> Raw mangoes have more vitamin C than ripe mangoes which strengthens our immune system.
- ACC director Basir’s bail plea rejected
- Imran pleas for lockdown-relax
- 1.5 crore families get govt relief
- DMP replaces three asst police commissioners
- Brutal murder story of Junko, who raped about 500 times in 44 day
- Laborer killed by overturning crane in Cumilla
- Hygiene not followed at bus terminals
- Abrar murder: Jion’s bail plea rejected
- Trade thru Bhomra land port resumes
- Gazipur reports 93 new infected cases
- BNP in isolation of negative politics: Quader
- ADB expands trade finance to support Bangladesh private sector
- Mymensingh reports 81 new COVID-19 cases
- Challengers always stand by people in COVID-19 crisis: COO Yasir
- Inadequate launch risks health service to breakdown
- Father-son electrocuted in Rangpur
- Two die with COVID-19 symptoms at KMCH
- Highest COVID-19 tests in 24hrs, record new infected
- Actress Mohena with in-law members COVID-19 infected
- Coronavirus death toll tops 30,000 in Brazil
- Record new cases in 24 hours, 37 dead
- 349 Ansar members infected with COVID-19
- Shakib Khan’s ‘Rangbaaz’ movie producer Mozammel dies
- Keep your mouth shut: Police Chief advises Trump
- Biman cancels flights for passenger crisis
- Stolen Tk60 lakh of National Bank recovered
- ‘Ultimate repercussion’ if US hurt China’s interests
- BNP office fluxed of banner-festoon; neither activity, no activist
- Smith not to play in Aus ‘due to IPL’ if necessary
- Child among 4 another contracted COVID-19 in Nandail
- All News »
- Noble made his wife Salsabil a model in music video
- Noble got married for 3rd time seven months ago!
- 4 cops charged for killing a black man in US
- 23 die, highest infection recorded in last 24 hrs
- Over 2000 infected in 24 hours, 15 dead
- Three killed as microbus falls into Munshiganj ditch
- 22 die, 1541 infected in last 24 hours
- Record deaths, infections in 24 hours
- Anandabazar editor Anirban Chattopadhyay resigns
- Karate coach Humayun Kabir Jewel dies
- Electronic mask developed to prevent coronavirus!
- Brazil’s COVID-19 deaths surge past Spain
- Fire at United Hospital: 5 COVID-19 patients die
- 1166 new infected in 24 hrs, 21 die
- Offices resume from May 31
- SSC-equivalent results published, pass 82.87 pc
- Former national footballer Salauddin passes away
- India backs hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus treatment
- Over 2000 infected in 24hrs, 22 dead
- A thrilling operation by Police: 6 youths rescued from Sundarbans
- Xi Jinping asks Chinese military to prepare for battle
- 26 Bangladeshis shot dead in Libya
- Happy birthday ‘Legendary Actor’ Humayun Faridi
- Mahathir expelled from party
- 1764 infected in 24 hours, 28 dead
- Slain 26 Bangladeshis to be buried in Libya
- Music director Wajid Khan dies
- Hong Kong `no longer autonomous`: Pompeo
- SSC result today: How to pre-register
- Coronavirus case in country crosses 40,000