Become success by reframing New Year’s resolutions!
Published: 06:09 PM, 5 January 2018 Updated: 04:12 PM, 7 January 2018
As people change their calendars from December to January, there’s always a bit of excitement in the new year`s resolution. The New Year is a chance to begin differently and say goodbye to any frustrations that held in the previous year. Try to create a perfect New Year resolution that will help to strengthen one’s spirit, mind, and body.
However, many people make their resolutions by throwing out the holiday decorations. It is no wonder to start the New Year by sweeping cuts to diets and declaration to hit the gym. But by reframing resolutions and breaking them down into smaller people will see prosperity in the long run.
Here are some New Year’s resolution tips that will help to make some success in 2018 :
It is important for children to get at least 60 minutes of physical activity each day (30 minutes for adults). assimilating physical activity into daily routines and spend more time walking to places instead of driving can improve mind and health.
Switch a soda a day
It might be difficult to cut soda which can do wonders for one’s body. If people can’t cut it entirely, resolve to switch one soda a day for a large glass of water instead. Once people have been able to switch one out, they later can see if they can cut soda entirely.
Make family time
Family time might seem like an impossible task with all the work, school and activities, but people should see if their family can have a “screen-free” night with no phones, video games, etc. Instead, use that time to play a board game, play outside, or visit with family and friends.
Volunteer one’s time
To give back and support the neighbors can benefit everyone that is involved in life. Not only it can become a rewarding experience to help others in need, but also it is a way to meet new people or discover an interest. People should find an opportunity to volunteer in their community, such as reading to children at the library or distributing food at a local food bank.
Put some extra work to good use
Many people have extra canned goods or clothes that could benefit others in need. Clean out closets or attics, and donate extra items to homeless shelters or community to outreach programs.
- ‘No difficulty in Padma Bridge for coronavirus’
- Youth held for selling fake question paper in Lalmonirhat
- Appoint doctors in prison hospital’s vacant posts: HC
- Taposh’s manifesto promises to build modern Dhaka
- Moyna; a brave woman entrepreneur
- Mymensingh farmers busy cultivating Boro paddy
- Jet evacuates Americans from China
- New route being built on Dhaka to Ctg-Sylhet
- Shah Rukh Khan’s cousin Noor Jehan dies of cancer
- Japanese brings back 206 evacuees from Wuhan
- UAE confirms first coronavirus cases
- ‘Deal of the Century’ best betrayal of century: Iran
- Question leaker held in capital
- ‘Bollywood does not need international audiences’
- US dropped record number of bombs in Afghanistan
- Robbing with law enforcers identity, 3 detained
- Severe floods in Brazil leave 52 dead
- 7.7 quake hits Caribbean, Tsunami warning issued
- Jamal Bhuyan stood by the cold affecteds on street
- Kobe Bryant’s body among 3 identified
- 67 foreign observers in city polls
- Light rain or drizzle likely
- Coronavirus exceeds SARS virus
- AC Milan knock out Torino to reach Coppa Italia semis
- ‘I do not want coronavirus in Bangladesh, so I will not return’
- Coronavirus: Germany confirms 3 more cases
- Trump releases long-awaited Middle-East peace plan
- India faces NZ in 3rd T20 today
- Coronavirus death toll exceeding to 132
- 3 killed in Dinajpur road crash
- All News »
- Rapists cheer on Facebook Live after rape in Gazipur
- 5,000 students get scholarship of Jahangir Alam Foundation
- China virus deaths rise to 17, heightening global alarm
- High levels of Uranium found in Cox’s Bazar
- Coronavirus: 11 under observation in India, Bangladesh on alert
- ‘Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji’ actress Sejal Sharma commits suicide
- ICJ orders Myanmar to protect Rohingya, to preserve evidence
- Rohingya killing resumed defying ICJ order
- Record: Trump tweets, retweets 125 times in a day
- Comilla University’s 1st convocation Monday
- Cox’s Bazar-St. Martin fare Tk 15,000!
- Coronavirus death toll jumps to 25 with 830 cases: govt
- Two siblings among 3 electrocuted in Hazaribagh
- Bangladesh enters e-Passport era
- World court’s four orders against Myanmar
- Bangladesh meet Burundi in semifinal today
- Basketball legend Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- Coronavirus death toll climbs to 106
- Coronavirus infected identified in Israel
- Tambadu: The man who stands beside distress Rohingya
- E-passport is a ‘Mujib Barsho’ gift for nation: PM
- ‘Jamalpur Express’ to be launched tomorrow
- E-passport to be launched today
- Court orders to publish ads asking SK Sinha, 10 others to appear
- 3 US crew killed in Australia firefighting plane crash
- China lies over coronavirus infected, it topped .9 million!
- 2 Bangladeshis receive Padma Bhushan, Padma Shri awards in India
- Bangladesh meet Pakistan in 3rd T20 today
- Evaly accused of cheating over online offers
- ‘Coronavirus will not enter Bangladesh’