Become success by reframing New Year’s resolutions!
Published: 06:09 PM, 5 January 2018 Updated: 04:12 PM, 7 January 2018
Daily Bangladesh Desk
As people change their calendars from December to January, there’s always a bit of excitement in the new year`s resolution. The New Year is a chance to begin differently and say goodbye to any frustrations that held in the previous year. Try to create a perfect New Year resolution that will help to strengthen one’s spirit, mind, and body.
However, many people make their resolutions by throwing out the holiday decorations. It is no wonder to start the New Year by sweeping cuts to diets and declaration to hit the gym. But by reframing resolutions and breaking them down into smaller people will see prosperity in the long run.
Here are some New Year’s resolution tips that will help to make some success in 2018 :
It is important for children to get at least 60 minutes of physical activity each day (30 minutes for adults). assimilating physical activity into daily routines and spend more time walking to places instead of driving can improve mind and health.
Switch a soda a day
It might be difficult to cut soda which can do wonders for one’s body. If people can’t cut it entirely, resolve to switch one soda a day for a large glass of water instead. Once people have been able to switch one out, they later can see if they can cut soda entirely.
Make family time
Family time might seem like an impossible task with all the work, school and activities, but people should see if their family can have a “screen-free” night with no phones, video games, etc. Instead, use that time to play a board game, play outside, or visit with family and friends.
Volunteer one’s time
To give back and support the neighbors can benefit everyone that is involved in life. Not only it can become a rewarding experience to help others in need, but also it is a way to meet new people or discover an interest. People should find an opportunity to volunteer in their community, such as reading to children at the library or distributing food at a local food bank.
Put some extra work to good use
Many people have extra canned goods or clothes that could benefit others in need. Clean out closets or attics, and donate extra items to homeless shelters or community to outreach programs.
- Repatriation halts due to Rohingya’s distrust to Myanmar
- Mexican journalist stabbed to death
- Do aliens really exist?
- Sub-Editor to be recruited in Daily Bangladesh
- Stokes 135* leads England to epic test win
- Watling, Grandhomme put NZ ahead in 2nd Test
- Miraz rates Bangladesh ahead of Afghanistan Test
- Faridpur road crash kills cyclist
- Hilsa abound in sea, very few in rivers
- Man jailed for honey!
- Purnima demands excess payment
- `If Bangabandhu`s killers brought under trial, Zia won`t killed`
- Bermuda Triangle: Mystery Museum on earth
- Prof Muzaffar laid to rest with state honor
- Two die as bus hits van in Madaripur
- Truck ramps private car, driver killed
- Bangladesh U-15 outclasses Sri Lanka in 7-1 win
- Ex-Eden College principal murder: Charge sheet accepted
- Wari girl Saima rape, murder: Probe report Sept 16
- Don`t go abroad being deceived by broker: PM
- Yield, market price brings smile on jute growers
- Rain likely across country
- HC orders to remove word ‘Kumari’ from Kabinnama
- Trump confident on Brexit talks
- NASA to prob ‘first crime’ in space
- Messi to miss Barcelona`s game at Real Betis
- New DC in Chuadanga-Khagrachari
- ‘DC Ahmed Kabir will be received exemplary punishment’
- Two senior DMP officials transferred
- New heroine with Shakib
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- Amazon: lungs of the planet
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Aghoris: The ‘Black Magicians’!
- Razia Sultana: First lady ruler in India
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- PEC exam schedule published
- Kamrup Kamakhya: Mystery of India
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- New journey of Ranu Pagli !
- Apu Biswas comebacks
- Rayudu promises IPL return for CSK
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- All you need to know about Islamic New Year
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- A new milestone for Purnima
- Govt to recruit 61 thousand primary teacher
- 21st August: 15 yrs of bloody chapter
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- Daily ‘polypill’ reduces heart disease, stroke: study
- Champions League qualifying match tonight
- Elnaaz Norouzi: Iranian actress storms over social media
- Srijit a very good friend of mine: Mithila
- 9th wage board: Hearing on state appeal ends
- 3 mobile operators gave Tk 9k crore to google-Facebook
- Hardware security keys for Two-Factor Authentication!
- ‘National School Meal Act-2019’ draft approves