Bangladesh will play in semi-final: Akash Chopra
Published: 10:18 PM, 19 May 2019
Former Indian cricketer and analyst Akash Chopra predict Bangladesh will play in the World Cup semi-final.
Before retiring from all form of Cricket Akash Chopra played 10 tests for India. His Cricket career did not make him a big star. But as an analyst, he has already become popular. Chopra gave an expert opinion on his Facebook page about the possibility of teams before the start of the World Cup. His remarks about the Bangladesh team, the people in Asia are thinking of Bangladesh as a group for leaving India, not now Pakistan. Chapra's prediction for Bangladesh's prospects, Bangladesh will play in a knockout stage which means that the Tigers will play semifinals.
In a video analysis on his Facebook verified page Chopra said Bangladesh has played quarterfinals in 2015 World Cup. They also played semi in champions trophy. And played in the Final of the Asian Cup. If you take this team easily, then you will be wrong. Bangladesh will also play better cricket this time, "He said at the World Cup." Bangladesh will receive 9 games at the start of the 50 World Cup. The team will speed up the knockout phase.
Chopra is not considered a favorite for Bangladesh, but the 41-year-old former batsman, who said surely Bangladesh will qualify knockout phase. This time all teams will play against each other. The best four teams from here will be in the semifinals.
Chopra praises Bangladesh leaders Mashrafe and Tamim Iqbal is considered a big batsman. In addition to complimenting Lytton Das and the Soumia Sarkar in the highest order, Chopra said: "Lithon Das has played great finishes in the last Asia Cup. Bangladesh is very strong with Shakib al-Hasan and Mushfiqur Rahim, but Mahmudullah has an observation about him, he thinks he's a high-profile Batman but Mahmudullah is not properly used by Bangladesh.
Unfortunately, Bangladesh does not give this opportunity to him. I think he should take him down with batting. Mahmoudullah likewise liked Mehdi Hassan Miraz. He thinks this spin is all-behind as a "two-dimensional" player. It can be a quilt with very good action balls.
Bangladesh have won the recently conclued tri-nation series in Ireland beating West Indies.
India, Australia, England – I have three best teams. Bangladesh will be ahead of New Zealand, Pakistan and South Africa in the period up to the fourth place. If they could able to deal with the new ball, Bangladesh is afraid of any team. "
- Mithun, Mushfiqur star as Bangladesh win warm-up
- Quader orders to repair flood-hit roads before Eid
- Blackout forced 4m Venezuelan to leave country
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Boris Johnson to be next UK PM
- Chairmanship odds in JP: Rowshan`s ambiguous state
- Bribery scam: Ex-ACC Director Basir sent to jail
- New research unveils real cause of heart attack
- Four killed in Narayanganj’s 4 Upazilas
- ‘Stern action if killing people over child lifting rumor’
- 5828 multimedia classrooms installed in Rajshahi
- Sergeant Kibria’s father files writ seeking compensation
- Minni’s bail hearing Jul 30
- Three father of a newborn baby!
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- Habits that extremely harmful for liver
- Rain likely to increase, temperature may fall
- Advance train tickets to be sold at 5 spots
- Fire breaks out at CMCH Psychiatry department
- 25 schoolgirls fall sick from laughing too much
- ‘Lion King’ roars as surpassing ‘Avengers’ record
- Ronaldo will not face rape charges
- Critical security flaw found in VLC Player
- Two robbers killed in Sundarbans gunfight
- Large-scale government data hacks in Russia, Bulgaria
- Mehazabien with new story
- Shinzo Abe wins Japan’s upper house poll
- National Public Service Day-2019 today
- Renu lynched in Badda: 2 more held
- Drug peddler killed in Meherpur gunfight
- All News »
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Bangladesh to play warm-up match today
- How to get HSC result
- Minni sent to jail
- HSC pass rate increases 7.9 pc
- Court dismisses Minni’s two petitions
- Put Myanmar for Rohingya return; FM urges US
- PM to inaugurate ‘Benapole Express’ Wednesday
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Ershad’s namaz-e-janaza held in Rangpur
- Minni on 5-day remand
- Ershad’s body in Rangpur
- Man accused in 14 cases killed in gunfight
- Google shuts down AdSense on Android, iOS for web
- Humanity for animal !
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- DIG Mizan shown arrested in bribery case