Before Test series against Zimbabwe, Tigers were ranked 9th in Tests with 67 rating points. While West Indies were 9 points ahead of Bangladesh. But Now the difference increase to 15. On the other hand, Zimbabwe have gained 11 points despite huge margin defeat to Bangladesh in the second Test Dhaka.
There was no change in the position of any team in ICC's updated Test rankings. But England and Sri Lanka are going to make big changes after the third and final Test. If England wins the Colombo Test against Sri Lanka, their rating points will be 108. As a result, they will be topped by two-ranked South Africa. South Africa's current rating point of 106 But if England loses the last Test to Sri Lanka, they still have the chance to make a difference. Sri Lanka, starting with a series of 97 rating points, will lose 3 rating points at the end of the series.
Meanwhile, India remains at the top with 116 rating points.
ICC's latest Test ranking list-
1. India-rating points: 116
2. South Africa - Rating points: 106
3. England - rating points: 105
4. New Zealand - Rating points: 102
5. Australia - rating points: 102
6. Sri Lanka - Ratings Point: 97
7. Pakistan - Ratings Point: 95
8. Windies-rating points: 76
9. Bangladesh - Rating points: 61 (-6)
10. Zimbabwe - Rating points: 13 (+11)