Bangladesh U-15 outclasses Sri Lanka in 7-1 win
Published: 05:08 PM, 25 August 2019 Updated: 05:26 PM, 25 August 2019
Bangladesh U-15 boys beat Sri Lanka U-15 by 7-1 goals to retain the title at Kalyani Stadium in West Bengal, India today.
From the start of the match, Bangladesh youth started to attack Sri Lankan defense and result also come quickly. Bangladesh made the first goal in 32 minutes with the help of Al Amin Rahman.
In the 42nd minute, Rakibul Islam doubled the lead with a remarkable goal. The midfielder hit a right-foot shot, cutting all four in a single attempt, taking the ball from the foot of one of his opponents from the middle. Two minutes later, Al Amin picked up his second goal by fooling the Sri Lankan goalkeeper with a pass from his teammates.
Bangladesh went to information with 3-0 ahead. The boys in red-green continue their dominance in the second half. Forward Ak Mirad scored a goal with a superb head and made the goal difference 4-0. However, shortly after, Sri Lanka forward Ishan Muhammad Miharan scored the goal to reduce the difference 4-1.
After conceding first goal Bangladesh played more aggressive. Al Amin completed the hat-trick with a penalty goal. Then in the 67th minute, the replacement player, Rabbi, found the net from the D-Box. After a while, Al Amin knocked the last goal into the Sri Lankan post to make the difference 7-1. However, Bangladesh missed at least 3 goals chances.
With this, Bangladesh are now in the top of the five-team round of Robin League with their second win. Earlier, Bangladesh's teenage footballers thrashed Bhutan 3-2 in their first match. Sri Lanka, on the other hand, lost both of the matches they played.
Bangladesh will take on Nepal on August 25 in the last match of the league.
- US shows evidence of Iran’s involvement in Saudi oil attacks
- PM receives APJ Kalam Memorial Award
- 4 officials promoted to senior secretaries
- Zinc factory in remote village!
- Rohingya terrorist detained with pistol from Balukhali camp
- Saudi clears multiple Umrah fine
- AL withdraws candidature for Rangpur-3 by-polls
- ‘Viqarunnisa principal can’t join before 11:00 am on Tuesday’
- Does your cream contain vitamin C?
- HC orders judicial inquiry against Puthia OC
- PM orders to form separate police unit for Metro Rail
- Spicy Fish Kabab
- Idol makers passing busy days in Khulna
- Sunerah in short film
- Youth kills brother for 10 bucks
- Kishoreganj Manik murder: 10 get life term
- 3000 Bangladeshi may lose citizenship in Italy!
- BRTC does not need corrupt officials: Quader
- Ronaldo tearful watching video of his father
- 10 tips to prevent diabetes
- Azhar’s appeal hearing anyday
- India arrests senior Kashmir leader
- Bangabandhu’s Chhatra League can`t be deviated: Joy-Lekhak
- Moushumi to fight for BFAA Presidency
- JU Scam: BNP demands VC’s removal
- ‘Post-rape’ wedding in PS: Probe body finds authenticity
- Defaulted loans: No release for FBL even renamed
- 203 dies of dengue so far
- NRC announced in Haryana, India
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- All News »
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- With one suicide every 40 seconds, WHO urges action
- ADB country director praises PM’s planned development initiatives
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Blanche Monnier spent 25 yrs locked up just for love
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Kristen Stewart reacts to Robert Pattinson’s Batman casting
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Myths and controversies of Taj Mahal
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- Self-made billionaire Jack Ma, who was rejected from 30 jobs
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- 5yrs without Firoza Begum
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Mishu new face in Tigers` T20 squad
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Rastafari, a religion that developed against “Whites”
- Nan Madol: Ghost City on sea
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- Runa Laila for the 1st time in long music career
- Bribe-taking sub-registrar to be suspended
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- Shakib prized Afghanistan
- Taliban seizes more land after failed peace talks
- Mystery reveals after query actress Shimla
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to be inaugurated Saturday
- White House: A monstrous residence