Bangladesh Betar starts journey in India
Published: 07:05 PM, 14 January 2020 Updated: 08:14 PM, 14 January 2020
After Bangladesh Television, Bangladesh Betar is also heard in India now. The program is being heard in the FM radio at Kolkata on FM 100.1 MHz and 101.6 MHZ at Agartala through Akashbani Channel.
Bangladesh Information Minister Dr. Hasan Mahmud and Indian Information and Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadkar inaugurated the broadcasting program in New Delhi today.
Apart from this, listeners across India will able to listen to Bangladesh Betar simultaneously through the Akashbani App and DTH from 7.30am to 9.30am and 5.30pm to 7.30 pm. Simultaneously, Akashbani's program broadcast in Bangladesh is started through FM 104 MHz.
The broadcast of Bangladesh Television across India started September 2, last year. After three months, now Bangladesh Betar also is heard all over India after Dr. Hasan Mahmud took over the role of information minister.
Information Minister Dr. Hasan Mahmood said the cooperation in the wireless and film sector is a unique milestone in the friendship of the people and government of the two countries. The exchanges and agreements are a reflection of the mutual cooperation the Prime Minister of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi have pledged.
India's Information and Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadkar said the relations between India and Bangladesh is geographical intimacy, historical and traditional. In the case of the media, this cooperation will also extend cooperation to other sectors of the two countries.
- President for utilising scouting to serve nation
- Wife receives husband with ‘Milk-bath’ for divorce!
- 50pc of state-run entities funds to deposit in private banks
- Argentine goalkeeper Romero faces a road accident
- Mymensingh-Chattogram train services resume
- Google chief urges ‘proportionate’ AI regulation
- Female officer slapped BJP leader (video)
- Youth held with marijuana in Satkhira
- Youth sentenced to life imprisonment in Rajbari
- ACC drives at KMCH
- 40 teenagers detained from park in Jashore
- Woman killed, 16 injured in Joypurhat road crash
- 33 promoted to District Judges
- `Wife murder`, Fahmi again discussed in media!
- Total print media 3165, one state-owned
- Ronaldo makes accidental kiss to Dybala
- 4 detained with drugs in separate drives
- To get bright skin use rose water
- Praveen Kumar tried to commit suicide
- Moslem Uddin takes oath as MP
- 11 gamblers detained with 2 crores rupees
- Hand bombs blasted in Noakhali
- HC stays Primary recruitment test result of 14 districts
- Youth wants Mir’s daughter number!
- Miller encourages voters to cast votes
- Science-Technology Fair begins in Adamdighi
- 3 brother detained for stabbing elder
- RAB detained 4 robbers in Capital
- After 5 Tk’s food students getting toilet
- Conflict of authority hampers academic process
- All News »
- BPL`s Man of the tournament winners
- Ticket price of BPL final increased
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- ‘All coaching centers to remain shut from Jan 25’
- Dhaka city elections deferred to Feb 1
- Jashore car accident kills 3 including 2 sisters
- Video of man hugging, kissing pride of lions goes viral
- 32% work of Bangabandhu Novo Theatre in Rajshahi completed
- 28 institutes named after Bangabandhu and family members
- Pakistan snowfall death toll rises to 104
- Snow, rain, flash floods leave 43 dead in Pakistan, Afghanistan
- Russell hero as Rajshahi through final
- Apu Biswas to rock two shows in India
- EXO’s Chen getting married and expecting a child
- Bangabandhu BPL trophy arrives
- Khulna faces Rajshahi in BPL final today
- Secrets of 1,000-year-old ginkgo trees unlocked
- Flight operations at HSIA still halted today
- MP Abdul Mannan passes away
- Man suicides killing 4 in Maulvibazar: Story revealed
- DU expels 63 students for life
- New complexity in primary teacher recruitment
- 39 killed in intense fighting in Syria’s Idlib
- Bangladesh on right track to attain SDGs: PM
- Ijtema ends seeking global peace, unity
- Verdict in Myanmar genocide case Jan 23
- Mashrafe playing despite 14 stitches in hand
- Razakar Kaiser’s death penalty upheld
- 5,000 camels shot dead in Australia
- DNCC, DSCC polls: No motorcycle ply for 72 hrs