Bangabandhu loves countrymen deeply: PM
Published: 07:37 PM, 10 January 2019 Updated: 07:37 PM, 10 January 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Awami League President and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina said that, Bangabandhu, the father of the nation loves the country and the countrymen deeply; he also proved this love by bringing ever desired liberty for the land and its people.
PM said this while she was speaking in a program at Capital’s Krishibid Institution commemorating the ‘Historic homecoming day of Bangabandhu’ on Thursday.
Prime Minister said, “The father of the nation, Bangabandhu brought the liberty of Bangladesh, and it was his main offence. There is no example in the world of the cruel assassination of the 15th August. Since then, political killing starts in the country one after one. On top of this, the anti liberation groups has created fictitious history.” May be temporarily achieved by distorting the truth, but it does not succeed in the final judgment, PM also comments.
She said, “We will celebrate the Birth Centenary of the Father of the Nation in next 2020. We have to face hard Challenges in coming 5 years to carry on the development activities of the country. Bangladesh will be a middle income country in 2021. In 2041 we will become a developed state among the Asian countries. In this regard, PM urges all, including all classes’ common people of the country to be aware and watchful about the anti-liberation forces, to continue and accelerate economic progress.
During this time she said on the topic of the BNP-Jamaat alliance’s evil-politics that, earlier, they were tried to foil the election in 2013-15 regime; they have burnt about 500 people of the country. But they were failed, because countrymen were not with them. People had prevented all those ill wishes.
PM also said that, they (BNP-Jmaat alliance) have killed innumerable AL leaders across the country; many of the residences of those AL leaders have been burnt by them after 2001.
Meanwhile PM thanks all the countrymen for giving one more chance to serve the nation by the poll.
She said, “We got the chance to serve the country again with the support and cooperation of all class-people. I am grateful to everyone for this”
Pointing to the BNP, She said that the party has made the nomination business in the elections. And those who kill people through fire tires, how they expect people will vote for them. Even they burned the trees. They have embezzled orphans money, they have attacked with grenade in 21st August, and they are involved in money laundering.
- Coal power stations disrupt rainfall: Global study
- Psychologists solve mystery of songbird learning
- Mansur pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 6 new ships to join BSC fleet
- Rare yellow cardinal caught on camera
- World Meteorological Day tomorrow
- Abrar’s parents meet PM
- Death toll rises to 7 in Barishal road crash’
- 24h Anti-drug drives detained 48 in Dhaka
- 6 hijackers detained in Tongi
- 1650 dev projects progress laudable in FY18
- Death toll rise 47 in China chemical plant blast
- Lightning strikes killed 1 in Habiganj
- Edu Minister criticized teachers for ‘Coaching’
- NZ PM received death threats
- Argentina to train up Bangladeshi footballers
- ‘Shark plane’ in Bangladesh
- Orchita Sporshia in Makkah to perform Umrah
- Will take charge of Ducsu: VP Noor
- Mustafiz gets hitched
- Balaka bus hit Menon’s car
- Emilia Clarke reveals she suffered two near-fatal brain aneurysms
- Woman`s throat-slit body found in Bagerhat
- 2 powerful cyclones bear down on North Australian coast
- Commercial banana farming gains ground in Rajshahi
- Surma-Dhanu rivers in hand of influential occupiers
- Unidentifind woman killed in Narsingdi road crash
- Two US soldiers killed in Afghanistan
- Journo Anwarul Haq passes away
- Five drug traders among 19 held in Dinajpur
- All News »
- Ex-JaPa leader Mohsen Rashid joins Gono Forum
- Maize production likely bumper in Rangpur
- Registration of Shuprovat Paribahan bus cancelled
- Hidden meaning of writing on the rifle..
- Man held with shotgun at Dhaka airport
- Nationwide prog on Bangabandhu’s birth centenary
- Man’s mobile phone protects him from ‘arrow attack’
- Students again on road with ‘We want Justice’
- Local AL leader shot dead in Rangamati
- Indonesia floods, mudslides: death toll rises to 89
- 7 incl presiding officer shot dead in Rangamati
- Six dead, 30 injured in China chemical plant blast
- ‘Send cricket team to ensure security in future’
- Attack suspect Brenton Tarrant appears in court
- BUP student killed in Narda road crash, sparks protest
- AL leader stabbed dead in Sunamganj
- First Bangladeshi girl in UN`s Education Conference
- Monali’s Dhaka concert postponed
- NZ PM vows never to say gunman`s name
- Protest continues demanding justice for Abrar
- National SME fair begins
- Drug trader killed in Meherpur gunfight
- 100th birthday of Bangabandhu celebrated
- Student killed in Sirajganj road crash, road blockade
- NZ mosque attack leaves 27 dead, Tigers scattered
- Tigers left New Zealand
- Rain with gusty wind likely
- 12th death anniversary of Rana today
- 50 killed as flash floods strike Indonesia’s Papua
- All 50 victims of Christchurch attack identified: police