`BNP will have to suffer for wrong politics`
Published: 03:01 PM, 26 April 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Liberation War affair Minister, AKM Mozammel Haque said that the BNP must take liability of wrong politics. The way they came to politics, they will emit through the way.
On Friday, the minister said these while he was addressing in a discussion meeting on the occasion of historic Mujibnagar Day held at the Zahur Hossain Chowdhury hall in the second floor of the National Press Club in the capital. Bangabandhu Peshajibi Parishad Dhaka Metropolitan East organized the meeting.
AKM Mozammel Haque said, I think that, one of the BNP MP has done the right thing by joining parliament. Because, the people voted him, gave the mandate, he must have come to parliament.”
“I will request those who have been elected by the people's vote, to join the Parliament by showing respect for the people's voting status and paying respect to the verdict of the people,” the Minster added.
He also said that the Mujibnagar government was a legitimate government elected by the people. This government had been given mandate to set a fortune of the nation in 70's. After declaring the independence by the Father of the Nation, the Mujibnagar government took state power and we fought for 9 months under the Mujibnagar government.
Liberation War affair Minister said we defeated the Pak army by subdue their heads and forced them to surrender. So, 17th April is a very important day in our national life. This government is a milestone for our liberation war.
Regarding fire terrorism, he said, BNP-Jamaat-evil-grouping tried to foil today’s democracy through the fire terrorism by boycotting the elections in 2014. This year’s election has gone and they has been defeated.
National Press Club general secretary Farida Yasmin, former president of Bangladesh Krishak League MA Karim, founder president of the central committee of Bangabandhu Peshajibi Parishad Md. Zahir Uddin and Bangabandhu Peshajibi Parishad Dhaka Metropolitan President Tahera Khatun were also present in the meeting.
- 50th World Standards Day today
- Plane hits birds, makes emergency landing at Shahjalal
- Attacks on Cops: 2 Neo JMB men held
- 10 killed in India gas cylinder blast
- BUET admission test underway
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- Voting in 8 Upazilas underway
- Portugal, France, England to play tonight
- Woman given ‘Talaq’ for alcohol, short dress!
- Muhammad (PBUH) urges people for marriage
- Woman gives birth to 5 babies simultaneously!
- US Gymnast Simone breaks World Championships medals record
- FB researchers using Maths for better translations
- Golakata Mosque: Where tenants were beheaded
- Neymar gets injured again as Brazil draw with Nigeria
- Ecuador protest talks set for Sunday as capital locks down
- Minister warns boosting surveillance in every edu inst
- IU admission tests schedule published
- CUET admission test held
- India set new record with test series over Proteas
- Quader opposes ban on student politics
- Kamal askes ADB help on Rohingya issue
- 4,000 cases filed over traffic irregularities
- GM accused in 54 cases arrested
- Ministry declares 22 days coaching shut
- 28 arrested in anti-drug drive
- ‘Banking sector needs urgent reformation’
- Bangladesh U-19 seal series 4-1
- Two buses race claim pedestrian life
- Delicious ‘Quail roast in coconut milk’
- All News »
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- Unrest in BUET over Abrar murder
- Abrar murder: BUET students place 8-point demand
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- One held over Buet student Abrar murder
- Abrar murder: 9 BCL men held, case filed against 19
- Abrar laid to rest
- Abrar’s roommate Mizan held
- Execrable ‘Hope Diamond’
- The king who rose from the dead
- Abrar murder: Amit, Toha on 5-day remand
- Abrar murder: 10 accused remanded for five days
- Abrar Murder: Amit Shaha of room-2011 held
- A tale of Titanic survivor Elsie Bowerman
- Buet students place fresh 10-point demand
- MBBS admission test today
- The female Pharaoh who ruled by wearing false beards
- BUET VC at campus in students protest
- Pakistan faces Sri Lanka in 2nd T20I today
- China`s first polar observation satellite supports polar research
- Serial killer Samuel murdered at least 50: FBI
- The lake that turns life to stone!
- Typhoon Hagibis: 11 killed in Japan
- Bangladesh face Qatar in FIFA WC Qualifying
- Swedish King removes grandchildren from royal house
- Lake of No Return: A trap of death
- Bluewater cannot enter Shah Bukhari’s shrine
- Buet’s Sher-e-Bangla Hall provost resigns
- S.Africa court rules Zuma must face corruption trial