`BNP sheltered under rumors’
Published: 10:49 PM, 5 August 2019
After being politically defeated BNP has now taken shelter under rumors losing the sense, said Awami League's Publicity and Publications Secretary, Hasan Mahmud.
He said, they spread rumors at first about Padma Bridge, then child-lifter, Harpic and Bleaching powder. Even, now trying to make rumor about Prime Minister.
He said these at a discussion meeting organized by Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib Parishad at the National Press Club on Monday afternoon.
Hasan Mahmud said, the rumors of the BNP may be able to create bubbles. As the bubbles merge into the air, they are also blending into the air.
Regarding the release of Khaleda Zia, Hasan Mahmud said, I found in the speech of BNP leaders that if Khaleda Zia gets release, dengue mosquito will be gone. Thus, they are proving that politically they have lost their common sense.
He also said that, BNP claimed Awami League do not want Khaleda Zia to be released. She is a convicted defendant. Awami League has no barrier to her release through the court. If she is released through legal battles, then there is no barrier from the government.
Suggesting legal fight over Khaleda Zia's release, the information minister said, strengthen the legal battle through lawyers. Unite your lawyers to overcome the various types of dilemmas they have. Then maybe the legal battle will be strengthened.
Directed by Professor Dr. Abdul Mannan Chowdhury, the President of the organization; Dhaka Metropolitan South Awami League General Secretary Shaha Alam Murad, Advocate Balaram Podder and many others were present in the meeting.
- S Korea`s young men are fighting against feminism
- Hong Kong protesters trash subway station, stage mall rally
- 19 arrested from 3 Spa centers at Gulshan-1
- Nasima Begum appointed NHRC Chairman
- Houthi rebels in Yemen say they will stop attacks on Saudi Arabia
- 5 JMB men sentenced 12 yrs jail for Khilkhet bomb attack
- 16 years friendship or something!
- U-19 cricket team leaves for NZ Monday
- Couple becomes millionaire by cheating
- Live crocodile in pond!
- Twin Town: An unsolved mystery of India
- Daughter demands info on Mehbooba Mufti’s arrest
- Huge Typhoon Tapah threatens Japan, South Korea
- Bangabandhu Gold Cup Football held in Gaibandha
- India opt to bat in 3rd T20
- Stem cells to repair brain
- Stay out of Gulf; Iran warns
- Alia Bhatt to play lead in Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s Gangubai!
- Gaur Nagar: The capital of early Bengal
- Casino gadgets recovered from 4 clubs in Motijheel
- Online products sellers to pay VAT: NBR
- College student killed for ransom
- ACC: Govt officials held in Dinajpur
- BUP Film Fest-2019 begins Monday
- Rashid Khan uncertain for tri-series final
- JU `A` unit admission tests held
- How can you make your feet pretty?
- Bandit jumps into river gripping woman
- Charge sheet against Minni fabricated: Lawyer
- Foreign liquor recovered in Padma!
- All News »
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- White House: A monstrous residence
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Lalbagh Fort: Secret Tunnels and historical mysteries
- Chikon Kala: Jungle of insatiable demons
- Bakarkhani, symbol of an ‘immortal love’ story
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test Friday
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test begins
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- Nargis Fakhri coming to Dhaka
- Shakib Khan’s talk on Salman Shah’s birthday celebration
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Puja Cherry got married!
- ‘Chapati Tuhin’ killed in Narayanganj gunfight
- Mysterious dragon of Boga Lake
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Lukla: World`s most dangerous airport
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- US plan to explode moon with NUC bombing