BNP leaders enter jail to meet Khaleda
Published: 04:58 PM, 28 April 2018
Three BNP leaders have been in jail to meet Khaleda Zia. They were present at the old prison of Nazimuddin Road around 3:30 pm on Saturday.
Three BNP leaders who are in Nazimuddin Road to meet BNP chairperson are Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir, standing committee member Mirza Abbas and Nazrul Islam Khan.
BNP leader`s media wing member Shayrul Kabir Khan confirmed the matter to Daily Bangladesh.
After waiting for 20 minutes, one officer came and took the BNP leaders inside the gates.
Earlier, BNP leaders are worried about Khaleda`s illness, later met the Home Minister and demanded the transfer of the party leader to United Hospital for treatment.
Fakhrul also demanded the same press conference on Saturday before going to prison. He warned the government that the government should take responsibility for the deterioration of Khaleda`s condition due to lack of treatment.
Khaleda`s personal physicians feared that 73-year-old Khaleda, who is in jail in the case of corruption, has been suffering from the pain in neck, hands, legs, spinal cord and eye problems.
On the other hand, after the formation of medical board in her treatment, the government is being asked to provide necessary medical treatment.
- Mushfiqur`s ton in vain as Bangladesh lost to Australia
- Study ties unhealthy gums to liver cancer risk
- PM urges int’l bodies to help rehabilitate Rohingyas in Myanmar
- Tamim falls after score fifty
- Court orders to freeze DIG Mizan’s wealth
- Teenager stabbed in capital`s Kadamtali
- Bangladesh loses Soumya early
- Signal 3 for maritime ports
- Australia set Bangladesh 382 to win
- Nusrat murder: charges formed, testimonies Jun 27
- Get driving license after eye and dope test: HC
- Rohingya wants to return after ensuring recognition
- Warner hits ton, Australia heading for big total
- Novoair increases flights to Jashore
- US confirms drone was shot down by Iranian missile
- Soumya makes brekthough for Bangladesh
- National Vitamin ‘A’ plus campaign on June 22
- Rohingyas’ ardor to return home on refugee day
- Prisoner dies in Kashimpur jail
- ‘Dhaka Attack’s villain Taskeen got married
- Rana`s bail stay till July 1
- Provide Tk 50 within 2 months to Rajib’s family: HC
- Take development schemes protecting environment: PM
- 9 to die for killing C’nawabganj Jubo League leader
- Rain, thundershowers likely to continue
- Australia to bat first against Bangladesh
- UN praises Bangladesh peacekeepers
- ‘Refugee Day’ observed with 1.1m Rohingyas burden
- Google Doodle celebrates Sufia Kamal’s birth anniv
- Birth anniversary of poet Sufia Kamal today
- All News »
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem held
- Oil tanker collision in Chattogram port, closes vessels movement
- PM orders for professional skill based promotion of army men
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- ‘Lack of harvesting laborers results of employment opportunities’
- BGB man killed by lightning strike
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- England wins beating Windies
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- Finance Minister starts unveiling budget
- ‘Rohingya crisis may destabilise Asia if not resolved’
- Probe report submission deferred again
- College girl torched in Narsingdi, 1 held
- Gayle falls for duck!
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- None can escape creating sabotage: HM
- Cigarette, bidi prices go up in Budget FY20
- Australia won by 87 runs
- Caribbeans set 322-run target for Tigers
- Facing measles outbreaks, NY bans religious vaccination exemption
- England beat Afghanistan by 150 runs
- Most-detailed-ever; black hole mystery disclosure
- Bangladesh informs UN about Myanmar’s non-cooperation
- Suspect pleads not guilty to all 92 charges
- RAB revealed mystery of Sensational Shakib murder
- Public exam pass marks 40, no GPA 5