BNP leaders enter jail to meet Khaleda
Published: 04:58 PM, 28 April 2018
Three BNP leaders have been in jail to meet Khaleda Zia. They were present at the old prison of Nazimuddin Road around 3:30 pm on Saturday.
Three BNP leaders who are in Nazimuddin Road to meet BNP chairperson are Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir, standing committee member Mirza Abbas and Nazrul Islam Khan.
BNP leader`s media wing member Shayrul Kabir Khan confirmed the matter to Daily Bangladesh.
After waiting for 20 minutes, one officer came and took the BNP leaders inside the gates.
Earlier, BNP leaders are worried about Khaleda`s illness, later met the Home Minister and demanded the transfer of the party leader to United Hospital for treatment.
Fakhrul also demanded the same press conference on Saturday before going to prison. He warned the government that the government should take responsibility for the deterioration of Khaleda`s condition due to lack of treatment.
Khaleda`s personal physicians feared that 73-year-old Khaleda, who is in jail in the case of corruption, has been suffering from the pain in neck, hands, legs, spinal cord and eye problems.
On the other hand, after the formation of medical board in her treatment, the government is being asked to provide necessary medical treatment.
- Afghanistan mosque bombing kills 62
- Nadeem joins India squad for Ranchi Test
- Sheikh Russel’s 56th birthday observed
- Death sentence for humiliation of the Holy Quran
- Turkey-led strikes kill 14 civilians in northeast Syria
- Workshop on IT awareness for female students held at DU
- Aligarh University Prof meets DU VC
- KUET admission test held peacefully
- At least 28 killed in Afghan mosque blast
- Semolina’s rasmalai!
- NASA astronauts Koch and Meir in all-women spacewalk
- Education programs runing on tide
- UN welcomes Turkey`s ceasefire decision
- FM calls upon German investment in Bangladesh
- Surge success of Urmi
- Bangladesh maintains all-win run beating Faroe Islands 3-1
- 6 foods that damaging your kidneys
- Bangabandhu Film City will be world class: Hasan
- NCL coaches terminated for not playing leg spinner
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- Saif hits double ton, Imrul 93
- 17 fishermen jailed for catching hilsa
- Artist Kalidas Karmakar dies
- 35 arrested in anti-drug drive
- Culvert, the last reliance
- 2 children drown in Narail
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Tahsan not ‘celebrating’ Birthday...
- Singapore beat Scotland in T20 WC qualifiers
- US imposes record $7.5 billion tariffs on European goods
- All News »
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Sabila Nur gets married this month
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- 3 including Indian national win Nobel Prize in Economics
- Abrar murder: Amit, Toha on 5-day remand
- Bangladesh becomes role model in disaster management: PM
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- The king who rose from the dead
- The female Pharaoh who ruled by wearing false beards
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Moushumi assaulted at BFDC
- BUET students’ call off protests
- MBBS admission test today
- PM for quick disposal of Abrar murder case
- Woman given ‘Talaq’ for alcohol, short dress!
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh