BCB announces women cricket team for SA
Published: 08:34 PM, 24 April 2018
Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) on Tuesday announced a 16-member national women’s cricket team for the tour of South Africa beginning on April 29 to play five ODIs and three T20I against their counterpart.
Bangladesh will leave for South Africa on April 28.
Rumana Ahmed is made the captain of ODI team while Salma Khatun will lead the Bangladesh T20 team in the series.
Bangladesh squad: Rumana Ahmed (Captain for ODI series), Salma Khatun (Captain for T20i Series), Nigar Sultana Joyti, Fargana Hoque Pinky, Khadiza-Tul Kubra, Fahima Khatun, Jannatul Ferdous Sumona, Shamima Sultana, Nahida Akter, Panna Ghosh, Suraya Azmim, Sanjida Islam, Sharmin Sultana, Sobhana Mostary, Murshida Khatun and Jahanara Alam.
Bangladesh Women’s Team will arrive in South Africa on April 29.
On May 2 Bangladesh XI will play warm-up match against TBC Witrand Oval, Potchefstroom.
The two team will play 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th ODI against South Africa on May 4, 6, 9, 11 and 14 respectively. Besides, two teams will play three T20 on May 17, 18 and 20.
Bangladesh Women’s Team departs South Africa on May 21.
- Afghanistan mosque bombing kills 62
- Nadeem joins India squad for Ranchi Test
- Sheikh Russel’s 56th birthday observed
- Death sentence for humiliation of the Holy Quran
- Turkey-led strikes kill 14 civilians in northeast Syria
- Workshop on IT awareness for female students held at DU
- Aligarh University Prof meets DU VC
- KUET admission test held peacefully
- At least 28 killed in Afghan mosque blast
- Semolina’s rasmalai!
- NASA astronauts Koch and Meir in all-women spacewalk
- Education programs runing on tide
- UN welcomes Turkey`s ceasefire decision
- FM calls upon German investment in Bangladesh
- Surge success of Urmi
- Bangladesh maintains all-win run beating Faroe Islands 3-1
- 6 foods that damaging your kidneys
- Bangabandhu Film City will be world class: Hasan
- NCL coaches terminated for not playing leg spinner
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- Saif hits double ton, Imrul 93
- 17 fishermen jailed for catching hilsa
- Artist Kalidas Karmakar dies
- 35 arrested in anti-drug drive
- Culvert, the last reliance
- 2 children drown in Narail
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Tahsan not ‘celebrating’ Birthday...
- Singapore beat Scotland in T20 WC qualifiers
- US imposes record $7.5 billion tariffs on European goods
- All News »
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Sabila Nur gets married this month
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- 3 including Indian national win Nobel Prize in Economics
- Abrar murder: Amit, Toha on 5-day remand
- Bangladesh becomes role model in disaster management: PM
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- The king who rose from the dead
- The female Pharaoh who ruled by wearing false beards
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Moushumi assaulted at BFDC
- BUET students’ call off protests
- MBBS admission test today
- PM for quick disposal of Abrar murder case
- Woman given ‘Talaq’ for alcohol, short dress!
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh