August 15 and 21 are in same knot
Published: 11:08 PM, 22 August 2019
State Minister of Shipping Khalid Mahmud Chowdhury said August 15 and August 21 are in the same knot. The grenade attack of 21 August was planned in Hawa Bhabanon, which is proved today.
He said this during a discussion on the occasion of the National Mourning Day 2019, organized by the BB Foundation at the National Press Club on Thursday.
State Minister said, murderers of Bangabandhu have been punished but the punishment of murder has not been yet. An inquiry commission will be formed to uncover the mystery of the murder in the coming days.
Mentioning Zia as a spy of Pakistan he said, Zia, opposed the liberation war. He was not in support of the liberation war.
"Today is the time to eliminate the killers and their supporters of August 21 otherwise Sonar Bangladesh as the dream of Bangabandhu will not be established," he added.
The discussion was chaired by BB Foundation Chairman Bahadur Bepari. Rashedul Alam, Awami League Advisory Council member, Professor AAMS Arefin Siddique, former Vice-Chancellor of Dhaka University, A. S. M. Maksud Kamal, Dhaka University Teachers Association President, Marufa Akter Poppy, Awami League central executive member were also present in the meeting.
- Talks with Cameron: Suu Kyi lies over Rohingyas’ identity
- Minni’s trip to Dhaka Saturday
- Tohura star as Bangladesh draw 2-2 with Australia
- ‘Alpha’ to represent Bangladesh in Oscar
- VC Nasir’s one-day tea bill Tk 40,000!
- Fishers’ pleasure of repay dues
- Nusrat murder accused Moni gave birth in prison
- Bangladesh take on Yemen in AFC U-16 Championship tomorrow
- Milan Fashion: J-Lo struts updated jungle dress at Versace
- Dananjaya suspended for illegal action
- Simeone - `I`m not interested` in Griezmann reports
- Housewife dies of dengue in Barishal
- £6bn UK aid for Bangladesh, other climate victim countries
- KCC to get modern slaughterhouse soon
- Pea-flour to prevent dandruff-hair fall
- Huge asteroid narrowly missed Earth; NASA reveals
- Two cases filed against Firoz
- Anti-Sisi protests break out in Egypt
- Lalbagh Fort: Secret Tunnels and historical mysteries
- Millions march against climate change
- US to send troops, equipment to Saudi Arabia
- BSMRSTU closed over student unrest
- Heat wave may abate from some places
- Zuckerberg nixes Trump’s idea of breaking up Facebook
- Madrasa student goes missing at tourist spot
- Ranu had several lovers, director leaked
- PM reaches Abu Dhabi
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test begins
- 448 settlers stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque last week
- Tigers face Afghans this evening
- All News »
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- White House: A monstrous residence
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- BD youth died in Malaysia, body can’t bring as address not found
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- Young Tigers thrash India, target 107
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test Friday
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Mysterious dragon of Boga Lake
- Nargis Fakhri coming to Dhaka
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- ‘Chapati Tuhin’ killed in Narayanganj gunfight
- Puja Cherry got married!
- Lukla: World`s most dangerous airport
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?