Apu Biswas comebacks
Published: 07:59 PM, 20 August 2019
Dhallywood actress Apu Biswas is back in the scene with the movie “Shoshurbari Zindabad-2” releasing on upcoming Sharadiya Durga Puja.
Apu Biswas was seen last time in the movie 'Panku Jamai’, directed by Abdul Mannan, last year. After that, no new film starring Apu was released. But this time the film director Debasish Biswas is bringing good news for her fans. He has announced plan to release the movie “Shoshurbari Zindabad-2” starring Apu Biswas at the upcoming Sharadiya Durga Puja. Bappi Chowdhury has starred opposite Apu in this film.
Debasish said he had almost finished all the work including shooting of the film. The film will be submitted to Rtv's banner Bengal Multimedia Productions later this month. It is expected to be submitted to the censor by September 15.
He added that he had asked the production company to release the film at any festival. Because the story of the film is based on festival. For this reason, he proposed to release “Shoshurbari Zindabad-2” at Durga Puja which will begin on the first week of October. Spectators will seeApu Biswas on the screen again.
About acting in the film Apu said, "It's a great character. It's also a pleasure coming in front of the audience after a long time. My main place is cinema. So my interest in the film is much. Hopefully, the spectators will help on my return journey.”
Apart from Apu Biswas-Bappi Chowdhury, Sadek Bachchu, Rebeka, Afzal Sharif, Chikon Ali, Kabila, Shaheen Khan, Harun Kissinger and Barda Mithu are also starring in the film.
- Aloe Vera for bright hair
- 8 projects including cancer centres in each division approved
- Iran supreme leader rules out negotiations with US
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- Dhaka-Mymensingh train service resumes
- Shahid Kapoor’s 2nd marriage!
- Nirmal Purja set for final push in record 14-peak bid
- Traditional silk sector starts getting back lost glory
- Rain with gusty wind likely
- Two brothers die from snakebite while sleeping
- NGO worker killed in Panchagarh road crash
- 2 killed as bus hits motorcycle in Gazipur
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to spread wings today
- Bangladeshi youth refuses reward for €2,000 cash find in Rome
- Barcelona, Liverpool, Chelsea to play tonight
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- Zareen Khan recalls facing casting couch
- BD to host SAFF Championship in Sept 2020
- 5 cops in remand held with Yaba
- 1st edition of Amputee football held in capital
- Scientists detect newborn black hole
- Yugi’s lime, a rural art
- Tips to protect your mobile bank
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Sanjay Dutta in TV drama series!
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Motorcyclist killed in Bagerhat road crash
- US shows evidence of Iran’s involvement in Saudi oil attacks
- PM receives APJ Kalam Memorial Award
- 4 officials promoted to senior secretaries
- All News »
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- Blanche Monnier spent 25 yrs locked up just for love
- ADB country director praises PM’s planned development initiatives
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Kristen Stewart reacts to Robert Pattinson’s Batman casting
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- Self-made billionaire Jack Ma, who was rejected from 30 jobs
- Myths and controversies of Taj Mahal
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- White House: A monstrous residence
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Rastafari, a religion that developed against “Whites”
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- Taliban seizes more land after failed peace talks
- Mystery reveals after query actress Shimla
- Padma Bridge’s toll yet to be decided: Quader
- Young Tigers thrash India, target 107
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to be inaugurated Saturday
- 12 sailors missing as lighter ship capsizes in Bay of Bengal
- Rohingya homes destroyed for government facilities
- Tajia procession brought out amid tight security
- Amitabh was victim to marry Jaya!
- 2,500 missing in Bahama’s Hurricane Dorian