WHO’s warning message
Antibiotics won’t treat coronavirus, needs awareness
Published: 12:54 PM, 7 February 2020 Updated: 01:00 PM, 7 February 2020
The world now greatly fears of coronavirus as the death toll in China is increasing day by day. Even the doctors, nurses, pharmacists are struggling trying to save patients.
According to the National Health Commission of China, a total of 636 people have died so far from the virus. In addition, the total number of infected patients has reached 31,161 with new 3,143 new confirmed cases.
Meanwhile, the World Health Organization (WHO) says that the deadly coronavirus is not a bacterial infection. So, the antibiotic will not be able to cure this virus. Therefore the organization has given necessary advice to keep the world safe from the virus —
- The vocal cord must be kept moist. Make sure the throat does not get dry at all.
- Drink water when getting thirsty. The virus can be infected in just 10 minutes if the vocal cord gets dry.
- Drink 50 to 80 cc warm water (for adults). 30 to 50 cc for children.
- Always keep pure water near your hand. Be sure to keep water even if you are outside.
- Keep the vocal cord moist by drinking a little water at a time, not drinking too much water at the same time.
Follow these rules until the end of March this year so that coronavirus does not infect your body -
- Stay away from crowded places
- Use masks on trains, buses and any public transportation.
- Avoid fried burnt or oily foods.
- Eat plenty of vitamin C foods.
Symptoms of coronavirus —
- Frequent high-temperature fever.
- Coughing for a long time after the fever.
- The elderly suffer from physical illnesses, headaches, especially respiratory diseases.
Children also have such symptoms. So, take the highest possible measure to prevent this deadly disease. Be aware of yourself and alert others.
- Food aid for poor in Rupganj
- Rice selling at Tk 10 starts Sunday
- 24 hrs curfew issued in Mecca-Medina
- News of ‘exempting home rent’ is rumor
- AFC postpones 2027 Asian Cup host selection
- Coronavirus death toll passes 50,000
- City turns to ‘ghost’ town!
- UNO donates one-month salary and allowance to poor
- Real Madrid legend Benito passes away
- Child Shara donates tiffin money to poor
- Ban on mask and sanitizer export lifted
- COVID-19 death toll in Spain surges 10,000
- Coronavirus death toll in US crosses 5,113
- PM asks govt officials, employees to use mask
- Bengali drama on Coronavirus issue
- Philippines ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus
- Harassment in IEDCR hotline
- Govt for increase crop production to cope with coronavirus
- LGRD Minister helps 25,000 families in Cumilla
- Dhaka South Jubo League distributes food to 400 families
- 2 drug dealers arrested with 17-kg weeds
- Case filed for ‘Genda Phool’!
- Golfer Siddikur’s father passes away
- UNO walks to 212 beggars’ huts with food
- Madhupur youth tested negative for Coronavirus
- Sani asks Shakib about his silence
- Coronavirus: First-class cricketers donate 15-day salary
- DU to remain closed till Apr 11, Noboborsho programs postponed
- Primary class on Sangsad TV begins April 5
- Australia scientists begin test of potential COVID-19 vaccines
- All News »
- Coronavirus hospital to be built in Dhaka like China
- School holiday draws to Eid
- Actor Kazi Maruf, his wife infected with coronavirus
- 54 buildings of Mohammadpur under police surveillance
- British PM Boris Johnson infected with coronavirus
- British health secy Hancock test coronavirus positive
- Lawsuit filed against China for coronavirus outbreak
- Alibaba donates Bangladesh 30,000 Covid-19 testing kits
- US actor dies from coronavirus
- AC land Sayma Hasan withdrawn
- BD made ‘Spondon’ to save the life of critical patients
- Coronavirus measures could cause global food shortage, UN warns
- German minister commits suicide over ‘corona crisis worries’
- Spain virus death toll tops 4,000
- 15 of 48 corona patient recovered in Bangladesh; No new case
- Corona death mounts to 33,976, infected over .72m
- Cat found infected with coronavirus in Belgium
- First royal dies of coronavirus
- Malaysia’s King and Queen in quarantine
- Lessons for secondary level students begins on Sangsad TV
- Dogs will detect Covid-19!
- Corona death surpasses 24000 (update list)
- Coronavirus death toll surges 21,000
- Padma Bridge’s last pillar work completed
- England plans to return field by early May
- DSCC to provide one-month meal for 50,000 homeless
- Security tightens in Dhaka street, police-army on field
- BGMEA decides to close all factories
- 101 yrs old Italian leaves hospital after healing from covid-19
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 51