Air chief observes C-130 Aircraft facilities in KSA
Published: 08:08 PM, 28 April 2018
Chief of Bangladesh Air Force Air Chief Marshal Abu Esrar; File Photo
Chief of Bangladesh Air Force Air Chief Marshal Abu Esrar returned home on Saturday after an official visit to Saudi Arabia (KSA).
During his visit, the Chief of Air Staff observed maintenance, repairing and overhauling facilities of C-130 Aircraft in Saudi Arabia.
An Inter-Service Public Relation (ISPR) media release said Air Chief Marshal Abu Esrar also exchanged views with Chief of General Staff of KSA General Fayyad bin Ha’med Al Rowaily, Commander of Royal Saudi Air Force Lieutenant General Staff Turki bin Bandar bin Abdul Aziz and senior military and civil high officials on bilateral issues.
Besides, the Air Chief also visited Al-Salam Aerospace Industry, King Abdullah Air Base, and King Fahad Glorious Quran Printing Complex in Saudi Arabia.
The ISPR media release added it is expected that this visit by the Chief of Air Staff will play an important role in strengthening the existing relationship between Royal Saudi Air Force and Bangladesh Air Force.
- Australia won by 87 runs
- Afghanistan all out for 125
- China’s largest ever Picasso exhibition opens
- Rapist kept in jail as he refused to marry victim
- Wellbeing: 2 Hours of Nature a Week
- Heavy metals result of supernova explosion
- ‘I am working in life risk to fulfill Bangabandhu’s dream’
- Two Unique Mosques in Indonesia have a breathtaking Architect
- India-Pakistan World Cup statistics!
- Australia post 334 against Sri Lanka
- Air Chief left for France
- 14 post-election murder in India’s west Bengal
- Proposed budget is business-friendly: FBCCI
- Schoolboy killed in Jhenaidah road crash
- Mushfiq injured in practice
- South Africa opt to bowl against Afghanistan
- SC ends 21 days shut tomorrow
- Tk 80,190 cr proposed for children in next FY
- Trump official pressed NASA on climate science
- `Govt takes step to prevent river erosion, water logging`
- DMP collected data of 6.2m people in Dhaka
- Stay updated with knowledge, training: PM to SSF PRSNL
- 298 killed in 256 accidents during Eid
- ‘Rohingya crisis may destabilise Asia if not resolved’
- BSF DG terms border killings as ‘unfortunate deaths’
- Drug trader killed in Teknaf gunfight
- Light to moderate rain likely
- 36 people dead in India`s longest heatwaves
- US Baby cut out of murdered mother’s womb dies
- 3 BNP men including Fakhrul injured as stage broke at wedding
- All News »
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Daraz joins hands with Visa
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Australia beat Pakistan by 41 runs
- Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Rohingyas leave camps, collect Bangladeshi passports
- Amitabh Bachchan`s Twitter Account Hacked
- Health checkup for Hajj pilgrims begins on June 16
- England turn around in World Cup
- Oil tanker collision in Chattogram port, closes vessels movement
- Yuvraj Singh retires from all forms of cricket
- Building wall collapses after explosion in Shanir Akhra, kills 1
- Mila’s assistant threw acid at Sanjari’s private parts!
- Holy Eid al-Adha on Aug 12!
- 8 children injured as ceiling of hospital caves in
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- Class XI admission results published
- Cop sues wife on charge of torture for dowry
- 2 students killed in Pabna road crash
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- Finance Minister starts unveiling budget
- England wins beating Windies
- BJP-TMC clash killed 4 killed in India`s West Bengal
- JS budget session begins today
- BNP’s Rumeen Farhana takes oath
- Cigarette, bidi prices go up in Budget FY20
- Bangladesh informs UN about Myanmar’s non-cooperation
- Uday Hakim joins risingbd as Advisory Editor
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament