Actress Bubli critically injured
Published: 10:00 PM, 25 June 2019 Updated: 10:04 PM, 25 June 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Actress Shabnam Bubli got sever injury during the shooting of Zakir Hossain Raju's film ‘Moner Moto Manush Pailamnare’ at the capital’s Impulse hospital.
The favorite heroine, took part in shooting paired with superstar Shakib Khan.
Bubli said, “Shooting was going on in the city's Impulse hospital from noon. There is an injury on my head. This incident took place at emergency department’s gate of Impulse Hospital around 6:30 pm.
The scene was, Shakib Khan would bring ailing Bubli on his shoulder in the emergency department of the hospital. In view of this, when Shakib came out of glass door with Bubli on his shoulder by pushing the door through, Bubli got struck the left side of the head. When bleeding started from the injury, the doctor rushed and provided primary treatment. Shooting is currently closed.
During the incident, director Zakir Hossain Raju, actress Saberi Alam and Nazima Bashar were present at the shooting set.
Desh 'Multimedia' is producing the film, ‘Moner Moto Manush Plailamnare’ while politician, Juba League Dhaka Metropolitan South President Ismail Chowdhury Samrat in its overall supervision.
- Australia bowled out for 250
- 231 students` result changes in review
- Protest for free elections in Russia
- Biman’s return Hajj flight lands in Dhaka
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- Quader alerts AL men to BNP-Jamaat conspiracies
- BCB announces prelim squad for AFG test, Tri-series
- App launches to prevent dengue
- Cop caught taking bribe day after getting best constable award
- Facebook adds Chakma as 2nd Bangladeshi language
- Fire breaks out Delhi hospital
- Masrafe asks BCB for two months to decide future
- 4 of a family burnt in Gazipur fire
- Rawhide sale suspended till Sunday
- Priyanka Chopra reveals Jonas’ bedroom secret
- 1460 dengue patients hospitalized in 24hrs
- Newlyweds die in road crash returning from honeymoon
- 6 buses fined for charging extra fare
- Soumitra transferred to cabin from ICU
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- Kid drowns in Shakhipur
- Smartphone for blood pressure detection
- First return Hajj flight arrives in Dhaka
- Mgst described severe suffering in govt hospital
- Russell Domingo appointed Tigers’ head coach
- Eight killed in Ukraine hotel fire
- No MoU, 2 FMs dialog only
- College student dies of dengue in Magura
- Temperature may rise slightly
- Husband arrested in triple talaq case
- All News »
- Shaykh Muhammad bin Hassan to recite Khutba at Hajj
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- Three movies to be released on Eid
- Heavy rain pours down on Hajj pilgrims at Arafat
- Karchi flood: Death toll rises to 11
- Rabeya opens her eyes, Rokeya still unconscious
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Holly Eid-ul-Azha tomorrow
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- 2m pilgrims gathered in Arafat
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- Holidaymakers suffer in train schedule catastrophe
- Man. City. Everton to play tonight
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- PM visits conjoined twins Rabeya, Rukaya at CMH
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- Tailback, heat forced passengers becomes ill
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- 7 plays of Humayun to be aired on Eid
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC