Actress Ahona injured in road accident
Published: 11:55 AM, 11 January 2019 Updated: 11:55 AM, 11 January 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Popular small screen actress Ahona Rahman was seriously injured in a road accident. At present, the actress is undergoing treatment at Crescent Hospital in Uttara.
The information was confirmed by Ahona’s younger sister Liza Mitu on Thursday night.
Liza said to Daily Bangladesh that Ahona is undergoing treatment at Crescent Hospital under the supervision of physician Abu Zafar Chowdhury Biru.
Earlier on Tuesday, Ahana went to Uttara home after finishing a wedding ceremony in Old Dhaka. She was driving the car when a truck driver (Dhaka Metro Ta-15-1826) took a wrong turn, and hit her car, said Liza Mitu.
Ahona, luckily escaped without any injury at the time, locked into a heated exchange with the truck driver. The actor’s sister was with her in the car, and recorded the conversation between the driver and Ahona.
Liza Mitu said, “Ahona got onto the truck when the driver refused to come down and that was when the driver started driving his vehicle while the actor was barely hanging from the door.”
The driver, however, lost control of the speeding truck near Uttara’s sector 12 and landed into a roadside ditch. Ahona, according to witnesses, fell off from the truck at the time, and hurt herself badly.
Subsequently, Ahona was rescued by sister, who has been following the truck in order to rescue her sister from that horrible situation, and was hospitalized.
According to the doctors, Ahona’s condition is alarming as she has sustained severe back injury.
Liza also said that they filed the case with Uttara Police Station on Wednesday no. 230 (5) 1. Already, Ahona and her family are being threatened by the owner of the truck.
- Most-detailed-ever; black hole mystery disclosure
- Duas for thanking Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta`ala
- Green coconut: a little relief in heat-web
- Plastic product manufacturers for VAT withdrawal
- 6.46 lakh people live in Dhaka slums: Minister in JS
- Kuldeep’s double strike derails Pakistan’s chase
- India posted 336 against Pakistan
- `JP will loud for rights`
- India assures of cooperation to resolve rohingya crisis and Teesta deal
- Countrywide Vitamin ‘A’ plus campaign June 22
- JS sitting adjourned till 3 pm tomorrow
- Areas where gas supply shut on Monday
- 136 official promoted as Joint Secretary
- FSA chair exempted from contempt charge
- `Swajan` service to prisoners
- SC cancels Hallmark chairman’s bail
- Over 40% of newly elected Indian lawmakers facing charges
- Huge crowds march call for city leader to step down
- Have you ever said to father? `Love you`
- Heatwave kills 40 in Bihar in a day
- Journos’ 9th wage-board declaration soon
- Temperature may rise by (1-2)° C
- Pakistan bowl against arch-rivals India
- PM orders for professional skill based promotion of army men
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem held
- Momen urges to expedite Teesta deal
- Jail prisoners get high-quality food in breakfast
- Drug trader killed in Cumilla gunfight with BGB
- Driver-helper killed as truck overturns
- Saudi Arabia blames Iran for tanker attacks
- All News »
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Daraz joins hands with Visa
- Australia beat Pakistan by 41 runs
- Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Rohingyas leave camps, collect Bangladeshi passports
- Amitabh Bachchan`s Twitter Account Hacked
- Mila’s assistant threw acid at Sanjari’s private parts!
- Oil tanker collision in Chattogram port, closes vessels movement
- Building wall collapses after explosion in Shanir Akhra, kills 1
- Health checkup for Hajj pilgrims begins on June 16
- Yuvraj Singh retires from all forms of cricket
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem held
- 8 children injured as ceiling of hospital caves in
- Holy Eid al-Adha on Aug 12!
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- Finance Minister starts unveiling budget
- BJP-TMC clash killed 4 killed in India`s West Bengal
- Class XI admission results published
- 2 students killed in Pabna road crash
- Cop sues wife on charge of torture for dowry
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- JS budget session begins today
- Cigarette, bidi prices go up in Budget FY20
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- England wins beating Windies
- College girl torched in Narsingdi, 1 held
- Che Guevara’s 91st birth anniv today
- ‘Lack of harvesting laborers results of employment opportunities’