Aarong’s VAT evasion in light now !
Published: 05:12 PM, 4 June 2019 Updated: 05:22 PM, 4 June 2019
Allegation of defrauding Value Added Tax (VAT) against Aarong has come to the light as a part of the various claims’ discloser one after one. Aarong, Gulshan branch has evaded around Tk 14 and a half crores VAT against the storage and sale of goods.
In a recent analysis of the National Bureau of Revenue (NBR), this tax evasion took place found.
An NBR investigation revealed that, between July2015 and December 2017; Aarong Gulshan branch has sold goods/ services worth Tk. 26.78 crore. On top of that, they stocked goods worth up to Tk 175 crore by October. About 11 crore 88 lakhs of VAT is payable against sold and stocked in the form of the source. The interest is around 25.5 million taka. The amount of VAT in the source of the company, including interest, is about 14. 41 lakhs taka.
NBR decides to inspect the organization. At the end of the audit, the reason for issuing a notice has been issued. Besides, the NBR is investigating whether the other branches are sticking to VAT.
An official of the Vat South Commissioneate said that NBR is not the only Gulshan branch of Aarong, but there are lots of complaints of against NBR VAT vacancies. Gulshan branch was audited at the direction of NBR. It found that, there was a huge hoaxes of Aarong regarding this issue now.
An official of Aarong, who was reluctant to disclose the name, said, Tamar Hassan Abed is concerned with the issue of Aarong. She will go out of the country. So her statement is not known. And they have no say on the dilemma. If a notice is issued then they will take action accordingly.
- Mithun, Mushfiqur star as Bangladesh win warm-up
- Quader orders to repair flood-hit roads before Eid
- Blackout forced 4m Venezuelan to leave country
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Boris Johnson to be next UK PM
- Chairmanship odds in JP: Rowshan`s ambiguous state
- Bribery scam: Ex-ACC Director Basir sent to jail
- New research unveils real cause of heart attack
- Four killed in Narayanganj’s 4 Upazilas
- ‘Stern action if killing people over child lifting rumor’
- 5828 multimedia classrooms installed in Rajshahi
- Sergeant Kibria’s father files writ seeking compensation
- Minni’s bail hearing Jul 30
- Three father of a newborn baby!
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- Habits that extremely harmful for liver
- Rain likely to increase, temperature may fall
- Advance train tickets to be sold at 5 spots
- Fire breaks out at CMCH Psychiatry department
- 25 schoolgirls fall sick from laughing too much
- ‘Lion King’ roars as surpassing ‘Avengers’ record
- Ronaldo will not face rape charges
- Critical security flaw found in VLC Player
- Two robbers killed in Sundarbans gunfight
- Large-scale government data hacks in Russia, Bulgaria
- Mehazabien with new story
- Shinzo Abe wins Japan’s upper house poll
- National Public Service Day-2019 today
- Renu lynched in Badda: 2 more held
- Drug peddler killed in Meherpur gunfight
- All News »
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Bangladesh to play warm-up match today
- How to get HSC result
- Minni sent to jail
- HSC pass rate increases 7.9 pc
- Court dismisses Minni’s two petitions
- Put Myanmar for Rohingya return; FM urges US
- PM to inaugurate ‘Benapole Express’ Wednesday
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Ershad’s namaz-e-janaza held in Rangpur
- Minni on 5-day remand
- Ershad’s body in Rangpur
- Man accused in 14 cases killed in gunfight
- Google shuts down AdSense on Android, iOS for web
- Humanity for animal !
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- DIG Mizan shown arrested in bribery case