AL wants Tarique to bring home
Published: 09:49 PM, 23 April 2018
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Awami League acting Secretary General Abu Sayeed Al Mahmood Swapan urge the UK government to send back Tareque Rahman to Bangladesh.
He said this at a press conference at Awami League president`s Dhanmondi office on Monday afternoon.
Acting general secretary also said that the position of the convicted of corruption, the patronage of international crimes and terrorism cannot be in the UK.
During this time, he did not have any intention or plan for the government to destroy the Zia family or BNP. He said that Tarique himself is the hero of the Zia family`s destruction. Tareq is not only the villain of Zia`s family, he is also the villain of destroying BNP politics, democracy, development and development of the country.
During this time, he complained, "Hydraulic Talking Doll" Rizvi is continuing with the word terror in front of the media every day.
The Awami League leader criticized Khaleda Zia`s and said she had walked on foot (7) on her way to the Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Hospital on April 7 without any assistance. She also gave evidence of his physical well-being in the medical examination room. Even then, why are the leaders of BNP demanding her treatment, it has created curiosity in the public.
Responding to a question, Swapan said, Tarique Rahman sent his passport to Bangladesh by mail. And now you know what he is in.
Awami League central leaders were present at the press conference.
- Australia beat England by 64 runs
- Speedy Trial Act for more 5 yrs
- New galaxy discovered by Muslim Astrophysicist!
- IU resumes evening courses
- Cumilla University unveils Tk 42-cr budget
- New evidence on the reliability of climate modeling
- Sun`s history found buried in Moon`s crust
- Textile minister assures to restart all shattered mills
- Actress Bubli critically injured
- Convince Myanmar to take Rohingyas back: PM to China
- Hajj flight begins July 4
- Bangladesh denounces Houthi attack on Saudi airport
- Astral relics of 5,000 yrs old discovered in China
- Bangladesh now at sole height’s political stability: Speaker in IMF meet
- England’s slack batting before destructive Australia
- Australia set a target of 286 for England
- No harmful contents in pasteurized milk brands, BSTI to HC
- JP-led govt will be formed in future: GM Quader
- Army Chief to visit United Nations Peacekeeping Mission
- Dementia risk tied to common drugs
- Momen sought Beijing’s support to convince Myanmar
- Action against govt officials if drug addict: HM
- FR Tower: ACC’s case accusing Ex-RAJUK chair among 25
- PM’s good news for Tigers
- Brian Lara hospitalized after chest pain
- Who responsible for collapsed bridges?
- Exemption with financial benefit by SI
- All pasteurised milk including Pran-Milk Vita-Arong adulterated
- Holey Artisan attack case: Five more policemen testify
- England wins toss, bowl first
- All News »
- Sarafa Infotech’s new director Soroj Mehedi
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- Bangladesh achieves fastest growth in Asia-Pacific
- Europe’s oldest person ‘Nonna Peppa’ died at 116
- None can escape creating sabotage: HM
- Mushfiqur`s ton in vain as Bangladesh lost to Australia
- Probe report submission deferred again
- RAB revealed mystery of Sensational Shakib murder
- England beat Afghanistan by 150 runs
- No exempt, although it is MP-Minister’s house: Rezaul
- PM inaugurates environment fair, tree plantation campaign & tree fair
- UNHCR envoy Miyavi hoped Rohingya crisis’ quick solve
- Ex-MP Rana gets bail
- 3 farmers killed in Natore road crash
- Ruling party gibes on BNP maiden day
- ‘No Dorai’: Surfing base film with Chatgaiya language
- Boat capsizes at Sadarghat: two minors’ body recovered
- 2 female RMG workers’ bodies recovered in Ashulia
- 3 to die, 7 get life for Kishoreganj murder
- Ayub Bachchu Chottor being built with Rupali Guitar
- Take development schemes protecting environment: PM
- Hajj cost in Bangladesh less than India: Minister
- Happy birthday to football magician Messi
- Williamson ton, Grandhomme power New Zealand in thriller
- Gold, Diamond, Silver gets validation in fair
- IU publishes Fazil, Kamil exams’ results
- Arrest warrant against Pran’s MD
- UN praises Bangladesh peacekeepers
- Rainfall may increase in next 72 hrs
- PM’s China visit in July; plan to boost bilateral ties