Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
Published: 11:59 PM, 19 July 2019
Priya Saha falsified to US President Donald Trump about Bangladesh. She is the organizing secretary of the central committee of Hindu-Buddhist-Christian Oikya Parishad in Bangladesh. When a video of her meeting with Trump went viral, a sensual situation creat over the country.
International news media Reuters reports that several victims of religious persecution in different countries of the world meet with the US President On Wednesday, 27 people from different countries including New Zealand, Myanmar, Yemen, Cuba, China Turkey, North Korea, Eritrea, Vietnam, Sudan, Nigeria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Iran and Germany participated. Priya Saha was present in the meeting as a representative of Bangladesh.
The video shows Priya Saha lied to the US President about Bangladesh. She told trump, "I am from Bangladesh." There are about 37 million Hindu-Muslim-Buddhist and Christians who have been abducted. There are still 18 million minority people. Please help us. We do not want to leave our country. I lost my house, the land was snatched away and my house set on fire, but there was no trial for them.
Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal told the US President Donald Trump, about the oppression of religious minorities, that the minorities were not tortured in the country. Complaint to the US president of the Bangladeshi woman is a plot and motivated. As well as Foreign Minister AK Abdul Momen said that the reasons for the complaint will be investigated.
In this regard, State Minister for Foreign Affairs Shahriar Alam wrote on his verified Facebook page, "I have answered all human rights-related issues of NGOs from Bangladesh and other countries of the world in more than one time in the United Nations Human Rights Organization. People like respected Rana Das Gupta was also present. But we did not see anyone complain or question someone like Priya Saha complaining to President Trump.
'We strongly condemn her speech. why she did this will be examined. The government will listen to its complaints and look into it. While criticizing Priya Saha, many people criticize various communities. That's not right as well as Priya Saha's allegation.'
'Bangladesh is one of the brightest examples of religious harmony. Many people doing this for personal interest without understanding or not. Everyone should refrain from doing such work.'
As a president, Trump is informed by the respective ambassador. The US administration receives information from their embassy here and we are in constant contact. '
When the video goes viral many social media users commented regarding this, Priya Saha has made a rude lie. Which included the crime of sedition. On condition of anonymity, one said that the woman lied against US President Donald Trump. It is absolutely false to say that the security of the 27 million Hindu-Buddhists-Christians in the country who have been killed, disappeared or murdered, have occupied the place by burning the houses. She complained to Trump and committed sedition.
It is has been learned that Priya Saha was the general secretary of Mahila Oikya Parishad central committee, she was a member of the student union at Dhaka University, she used to live at Rokeya Hall. Now she has an NGO. She was expelled from the post of General Secretary of the Women's Unity Council last year for misleading activities, she also collected many foreign funds by dramatizing the house. She is from Chirabani, Matibhanga, Nazirpur, Pirojpur.
A few days ago, there was a clash between the people of Chitalmari and Charabani border areas of Bagerhat. In the clashes, people of both areas are harmed. Priya Saha herself used that photos and asserted as her won house.
Another source said, last week Priya Saha left for America in a weekend flight. Khushi Kabir, daughter of the infamous war criminal Akbar Kabir, the so-called human rights activist, see her off at the airport. Why she sees her off it needs to be examined.
Meanwhile, on condition of anonymity, a senior citizen said, Drag the links to three or four events this week, then it will be understood that these are part of a big conspiracy." For example, Bhatta Babu's statement, people's head will take place in the Padma bridge, distribution of Iskon Prasad in Chittagong and Priya Saha's statement. There may be any links with them. He said that evidence sought for Priya's statement to Trump.
Another citizen said with anger as Priya Saha involved with this anti-national conspiracy her husband should bring under law. We should not forget that they have already done a great deal of damage to the country.
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Priya`s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Tamim to lead Tigers in SL tour
- PM reaches London
- Mashrafe rule out of Sri Lanka tour
- Jamuna devours over 300 houses
- Municipal services halted in Mathbaria, extreme sufferings
- Kid drowns in Gabindaganj floodwater
- AL to hold joint meeting Saturday
- Minni sent to jail
- PM to join envoys’ conference in London tomorrow
- Tendulkar inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- ‘All must come forward to destroy Aedes mosquitoes origin’
- `Study in India` fair starts in Dhaka
- Cricket is not a sport: Russia
- ICC introduces new rule on substitute player
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- Magnitude 5.5 quake jolts Bangladesh
- Humayun Ahmed alive through his speeches
- 13 human traffickers held in capital, Keraniganj
- Lilith’s trailer released
- Death toll hits 33 in Japan studio arson attack
- US sanctions on Myanmar not enough: UN
- Dengue check: DNCC skips holiday-leaves for two departs
- Truck overturned: Mother-son killed in Rohingya camp
- Rishan Farzi on five-day remand
- Expiry date, price must clear on drug: HC
- FaceApp occupies 15 crore subscribers’ gallery!
- Humanity for animal !
- Bangladeshis among 285 immigrants detained on Iran boarder
- All News »
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Two siblings drown in Shariatpur pond
- HM Ershad passes away
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Ishana announced to leave media after getting married
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Ershad’s first namaz-e-janaza held
- 8 detained for ‘spreading rumor’ over Padma Bridge
- 3 kids drown in flood water, 1 missing
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Barcelona sign Atletico Madrid forward Griezmann
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Ershad’s 1st janaza at army central mosque
- Torrential rain marooned 30,000 people in Bandarban
- Flood situation worsened in Lalmonirhat
- Stay alert to tackle flood: PM
- Accused stabbed dead by another in front of judge in court
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Bangladesh makes significant stride in poverty reduction: UN
- How to get HSC result
- 3 more bodies recovered from Cox’s Bazar beach