95.18pc pass PEC, Ebtedayee exam
Published: 11:57 AM, 30 December 2017 Updated: 09:22 PM, 3 January 2018
The results of the Primary Education Completion (PEC) and its equivalent Ebtedayee examinations have been published on Saturday. A total of 95.18 percent students have passed in the examination this year. Total of 2, 62,609 students got the highest Grade Point Average (GPA-5).
Primary & Mass Communication Minister Mostafizur Rahman handed over the copy of the results to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at her government residence, Ganabhaban, around 10 am. Education Minister Nurul Islam was also presented there.
Over 30 lakh fifth graders attended the Primary School Certificate (PSC). Of them, 28,04,509 were from primary schools while 2,91,566 from madrasas. The exams were held between November 19 and 26.
Mass Communication Minister Mostafizur Rahman will announce the results in a press briefing at Secretariat around 12pm. After the press briefings, examinees can get their results from their respective schools. The results will also be available at the websites of Directorate of Primary Education (DPE): www.dpe.gov.bd and through short messaging service (SMS).
Meanwhile, the results of the Junior School ertificate (JSC) and equivalent examinations will also be published on Saturday. Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid will officially announce the results by a press briefing at the conference room of the Education Ministry at 2 pm.
- Rains lash India`s northern states, kills 30
- Cabinet’s meeting after 7wks
- ‘Allahar Dal’s ameer among 4 ‘militants’ held
- Major General dismissed for sexual harassment
- Massive cyberattack; List of affected websites
- Issues that will be discussed during Jayashankar’s visit
- Gibraltar rejects US request
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Marium, a lovely animal dies after eating plastic
- New Indonesian capital to be in Jungle?
- How to cook meat faster
- Tourists unhappy over Teknaf`s odor-pollution
- Fatima: The Wonder Lady!
- Rail links with Khulna snapped
- Maududist modern era devil: Agriculture Minister
- ‘Blood Bank of Kaliganj’ saved thousand lives
- ‘Mayaboti’ release date scheduled
- Dressing room rift misinterpreted in media: Mahmudullah
- Humayun for all-side interest on rawhide issue
- Tannery owners to buy rawhide form tomorrow
- JKS for transport workers’ fixed work hrs rein road accident
- How long should Kashmiris wait for peace?
- JnU’s Olympiad winner dies
- Day laborer Dalip Singh became ‘Great Khali’
- Shirin Sharmin to join South Asian Speakers’ Summit
- 1 day after buying bike, youth killed in accident
- Happy birthday Mia Bhai
- Serious health risk in handling taka: research reveals
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again
- All News »
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- Flood victims to get 24,000 houses
- `Our prayer for abolition of evil power`
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future
- 8 births recorded during Hajj 2019
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- Kashmir outposts divided over status change
- 2 dead, 3 missing after boat sinks in Jamuna