81 yrs woman alone in island
Published: 04:50 PM, 24 February 2019
Everyone seems to be in the nature. A little island surrounded by the vast water, but how long can you stay in such a place?
Kim Sean Yol, 81, did so. Since 1991, she has been living with her husband for 27 years on the island. Besides, Kim is a Sea-Diver also. She has been Diving under the sea till 2017. She did not do this work for the past two years due to illness.
Kim, the only resident of the island, after her husband died in 2018. The right to the waterside of this island of South Korea, but Japan's
Japan called the island Takeshima but the Koreans said the Dokdo Islands. The island also known as Liancourt Rocks outside world.
Many of the police, sailors, tourists, lighthouse operators came to visit this island. Due to rainstorms, most of the time the island remains isolated from the surrounding world. In the 1970s, there were a number of divers’ families on this island. But due to the weather, the island slowly starts to empty.
Kim's grandson said that it is the place of peace to his grandmother. She loves to stay here.
Kim could catch the fish for quite a while. Kim also wants to make her son and daughter-in-law live on the island. She earns money by selling postal tickets, soap and cuisine to tourists.
This island is located 433 kilometers from Seoul. There is a volcano of about 2300 meters above the sea near the island.
Controversy over the ownership of the island with Japan has been in conflict with South Korea for the past 300 years. But South Korea has built a lighouse on the island.
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Priya`s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Tamim to lead Tigers in SL tour
- PM reaches London
- Mashrafe rule out of Sri Lanka tour
- Jamuna devours over 300 houses
- Municipal services halted in Mathbaria, extreme sufferings
- Kid drowns in Gabindaganj floodwater
- AL to hold joint meeting Saturday
- Minni sent to jail
- PM to join envoys’ conference in London tomorrow
- Tendulkar inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- ‘All must come forward to destroy Aedes mosquitoes origin’
- `Study in India` fair starts in Dhaka
- Cricket is not a sport: Russia
- ICC introduces new rule on substitute player
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- Magnitude 5.5 quake jolts Bangladesh
- Humayun Ahmed alive through his speeches
- 13 human traffickers held in capital, Keraniganj
- Lilith’s trailer released
- Death toll hits 33 in Japan studio arson attack
- US sanctions on Myanmar not enough: UN
- Dengue check: DNCC skips holiday-leaves for two departs
- Truck overturned: Mother-son killed in Rohingya camp
- Rishan Farzi on five-day remand
- Expiry date, price must clear on drug: HC
- FaceApp occupies 15 crore subscribers’ gallery!
- Humanity for animal !
- Bangladeshis among 285 immigrants detained on Iran boarder
- All News »
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Two siblings drown in Shariatpur pond
- HM Ershad passes away
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Ishana announced to leave media after getting married
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Ershad’s first namaz-e-janaza held
- 8 detained for ‘spreading rumor’ over Padma Bridge
- 3 kids drown in flood water, 1 missing
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Barcelona sign Atletico Madrid forward Griezmann
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Ershad’s 1st janaza at army central mosque
- Torrential rain marooned 30,000 people in Bandarban
- Flood situation worsened in Lalmonirhat
- Stay alert to tackle flood: PM
- Accused stabbed dead by another in front of judge in court
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Bangladesh makes significant stride in poverty reduction: UN
- How to get HSC result
- 3 more bodies recovered from Cox’s Bazar beach