81 yrs woman alone in island
Published: 04:50 PM, 24 February 2019
Everyone seems to be in the nature. A little island surrounded by the vast water, but how long can you stay in such a place?
Kim Sean Yol, 81, did so. Since 1991, she has been living with her husband for 27 years on the island. Besides, Kim is a Sea-Diver also. She has been Diving under the sea till 2017. She did not do this work for the past two years due to illness.
Kim, the only resident of the island, after her husband died in 2018. The right to the waterside of this island of South Korea, but Japan's
Japan called the island Takeshima but the Koreans said the Dokdo Islands. The island also known as Liancourt Rocks outside world.
Many of the police, sailors, tourists, lighthouse operators came to visit this island. Due to rainstorms, most of the time the island remains isolated from the surrounding world. In the 1970s, there were a number of divers’ families on this island. But due to the weather, the island slowly starts to empty.
Kim's grandson said that it is the place of peace to his grandmother. She loves to stay here.
Kim could catch the fish for quite a while. Kim also wants to make her son and daughter-in-law live on the island. She earns money by selling postal tickets, soap and cuisine to tourists.
This island is located 433 kilometers from Seoul. There is a volcano of about 2300 meters above the sea near the island.
Controversy over the ownership of the island with Japan has been in conflict with South Korea for the past 300 years. But South Korea has built a lighouse on the island.
- Begum Rokeya Day today
- Helper killed after being hit by covered van
- Pedestrian killed in Bogura road crash
- Tourists stranded as storms batter New Zealand
- International Anti-Corruption Day today
- ‘100 people near New Zealand volcano when it erupted’
- Salman pays tributes to Bangabandhu
- 16 killed in Uganda landslides
- Today’s Sports on TV
- Motorcycle-auto collision kills 2 in M’singh
- Holy Fateha-e-Yazdaham today
- SpaceX delivers `mighty mice,` worms, robot to space station
- BBPL inaugurated with huge enthusiasm and fanfare
- Unidentified child killed in Capital train-crash
- Remove Mithila, Fahmi’s personal photos from online platforms: HC
- 431 IU ‘B’ unit seats remain vacant
- Dengue rules Lakmal out of Pakistan Tests
- BJSC-BUP Sangsad Pres Soumik, GS Kona
- Iran says new budget bucks US oil embargo, uses Russian loan
- Cleansing operation must succeed
- Bangladesh create history securing 14 golds
- 2 killed in Jhenaidah
- Application for admission begins in SAU
- Bangladesh out of title race
- NBR Chairman hopes for 20pc revenue growth
- ‘E-TIN holders to be forced for return submission’
- Ten cattle stolen in one night
- Mahmudullah doubtful in BBPL opener
- BPL inaugural ceremony kicks off
- WI opt to bowl against India
- All News »
- ‘Bangla’ recognized as 2nd official language in London
- Salman-Katrina arrive Dhaka
- Srijit-Mithila’s wedding today
- Three TV channels to broadcast BPL opening ceremony live
- VP Nur’s phone talks leaked
- Tahsan marry to Shaon!
- Mithila’s name changed after wedding
- Salman-Katrina to inebriate BPL stage
- Mithila tie knot with Srijit
- Messi bags Ballon d’Or for record sixth time
- BD scientist photo likely in UK currency soon
- Trump calls Canada`s Trudeau `two-faced`
- ‘Hotath Bristi’ actress June Malia gets married
- COP25 island nation in `fight to death`
- Rumpa’s ‘boyfriend’ Saikat on 4-day remand
- ‘Daughter in admissions scandal’ Olivia returns to YouTube
- Former England captain Bob Willis dies
- Mithila-Srijit’s honeymoon to Switzerland
- 3 of same family incl couple killed in Tangail road crash
- Shakib elected Player of the Year even after ban
- Ali Dacoit killed in Islampur gunfight
- Biman ex-director and DGM detained
- Romantic song featuring Siam-Pori Moni’s chemistry!
- Remittance inflow increases by 31.75pc in November
- Nepal`s mass animal slaughter begins despite outcry
- 24 killed as bus plunges off cliff in Tunisia
- WASA’s water pure such claim untrue: Expert Committee
- US House passed sanctions on China over Uighur issue
- 629 Pakistani girls sold to China
- TikTok sued in US over alleged China data transfer