No cattle hat blocking roads: DMP Commissioner
Published: 10:06 PM, 22 July 2019
Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) Commissioner Asaduzzaman Mia said, cattle hut will be allowed to set only in the selected leased place from two city corporation for the occasion of Eid-ul-Adha. Hat will not be allowed to set on road. Besides, leather will not be gone out of Dhaka.
On Monday, in the meeting on security of animal hat and traffic management for upcoming holy Eid-ul-Azha, he said these.
DMP Commissioner said, there will be several levels of security in the capital on the occasion of the Eid. Control-Room ard watch-tower will remain in every hut. There will be adequate security measures to prevent the sale and trafficking of leather. Necessary measures are also being taken to identify money escorts and counterfeit banknotes.
He also said that adequate security measures will be taken in the shopping malls of the city. The security system will be strengthened in the bus & launch terminals and railway stations.
Asaduzzaman Mia said, “We have to arrange a fine animal hut by coordinating all of us. There will be strict surveillance of the police in the licensed animal hut of Dhaka City. Animal bearing truck let to be moved where it wants to go. Not to stop it in any situation.
Every truck has to carry the banner in front mentioning the destination place. Animals of any hut never to be placed in another hat by forcing. If anybody does, he will be brought under law.
Extra amount can not be charged in transaction implementation. It’s amount to be displayed in a large banner.
Cheackpost will be set in the out gate of Dhaka to prevent unprocessed leather trafficking. Naval police patrol will be increased in the waterway. But unprocessed leather carrying vehicles from outside will be allowed to enter into Dhaka.
Including DMP and high officials of police, representatives from detective section, City Corporations, BGMEA, BKMEA, Shop Owner Society, hat leasers, leather businessmen and others were present in the meeting.
In this season there will be 27 approved animal hat in the Dhaka Metropolitan. Among them 15 are under South City Corporation, 11 are under North City Corporation and 1 is under the Cantonment Board.
- No cattle hat blocking roads: DMP Commissioner
- Books in hand, fear in mind
- Priya Shaha sacked form BHBCUC
- Farmers passing busy days in cattle fattening
- Police HQ asks units to stop child-lifting rumor
- Imran Khan vows to reform Pakistan cricket
- Flood shut over 100 edu institutes in Tangail
- Dredging on railway
- Special supervising cell for defaulters
- Hong Kong reels from armed mob violence
- BD peacekeeper electrocuted in Central African Republic
- Bangladesh to tour Pakistan
- HC summons DNCC, DSCC chief health officials
- 3 placed on 4-day remand over Badda lynching
- 2 more schools made public
- ‘Masud Rana’s shooting set to kick-off
- Habiganj Civil Surgeon dies of dengue virus
- Local AL leader shot dead in Satkhira
- Court dismisses Minni’s two petitions
- Iran announces arrests, death sentences as CIA spy ring busted
- ‘CNG stations to remain open 24 hrs for 11 days in Eid’
- Rain or thundershowers likely
- Rooney Mara and Joaquin Phoenix get engaged
- Man accused in 18 cases killed in Bakshiganj gunfight
- DU gates locked for 2nd day
- Priya Saha to be interrogated after her return: Quader
- Father stabbed dead allegedly by son
- Taxicab, which falls into Turag, not traced even after 11 hrs
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Today’s sports on TV
- All News »
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- 3 kids drown in flood water, 1 missing
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- How to get HSC result
- Accused stabbed dead by another in front of judge in court
- HSC pass rate increases 7.9 pc
- Minni sent to jail
- Put Myanmar for Rohingya return; FM urges US
- Sohel Rana speechless on Ershad’s death
- PM to inaugurate ‘Benapole Express’ Wednesday
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Ershad’s namaz-e-janaza held in Rangpur
- Ershad’s body in Rangpur
- Minni on 5-day remand
- Man accused in 14 cases killed in gunfight
- Google shuts down AdSense on Android, iOS for web