5 ways to prevent early aging
Published: 05:09 PM, 2 January 2020
Everyone wants to retain their youth; none wants to have premature aging. The appearance of aging after a certain period of time is the natural rule.
However, many people get aging prematurely because of having some habits that lead people to put the stage of aged rapidly. But there are some wonderful ways to keep the look youthful. Let's find out –
You need to keep fresh fruits, vegetables, and granular foods on the daily diet list to stay healthy and keep the skin healthy. Besides, red meat, sugar, and processed foods should be avoided to maintain youth. For this, take a balanced diet with the advice of a nutritionist and keep yourself fresh.
At least 6 hours of regular sleep is essential for the comfort of every person. People stay up the night face various physical problems. When you go to bed late every day, your mental calm will be disrupted. This is why you need to go to bed fast at night, because everyone requires 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
Kick out stress and depression
It is important to have happiness in your mind. If there is no joy, then the man becomes old earlier as well as excessive stress brings troubles in life. Chronic mental stress damages the body's cells and destroys the vitality of the skin. The hair starts to be white, skin impression begins to fall. So if you have to live longer and maintain your youth, you should reduce stress and depression. For this reason, you need to develop regular sports, exercise and meditation habit.
Not sitting for a long time
If you sit for too long it can cause diseases in the body which is responsible for a reduced life span. If someone lives a long time lazily, then the difference is easy to see. Then he or she looks older than ages. This is why you have to exercise regularly and keep yourself busy, to keep the body fit, you have to work hard.
People with excessive alcohol intake quickly rush to old age. Besides, the brain also loses function. This is why you need to abstain from alcohol to keep yourself fit.
- PM for integrated development plans
- South Africa level T20 series over Australia
- Women’s Euro 2021 to kick off at Old Trafford
- Du Preez the hero as South Africa beat England
- Experience the world with Samsung Galaxy S20 series
- 6 of same family receive burn injury in Sirajganj
- Sheikh Hasina pushes country forward, others retreat
- Malaysia to form new government!
- Fake BGB member detained in Dinajpur
- Carter Center delegation calls on Chief Information Commissioner
- Qatar expat Bangladeshi`s body found in friend`s refrigerator!
- 3 held with yaba in DU residential building
- 4 detained with phensidyl in Sirajganj
- President asks Army to get ready for supreme sacrifice
- Youth held in anti-narcotic drive in Sylhet
- Papiya expelled from Jubo League
- 1 detained with weed in Cumilla
- Turkey and Pakistan close borders with Iran
- Officials have to reach farmers’ doors: Abdur Razzak
- South Zone in command as Farhad hits ton
- 23 Feb golden day of Bengali nation
- 2 CoU students join SAUFEST-2020
- 5 held in anti-narcotic drive in Rangpur
- DMP detained 54 in anti-narcotic drive
- Handsome salary for less educated!
- 2 killed as bus hits motorcycle in Capital
- Youth detained with yaba in Manikganj
- 1 killed in Gopalganj road crash
- Two rookies in ODI squad
- GP pays Tk 1,000 crore to BTRC
- All News »
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Korea to provide scanners to diagnose coronavirus to Bangladesh
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Good news to honey farmers
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital
- Arms, alcohol recovered from Papiya’s residence
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- Actor Tapas Paul passes away
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation
- BUET avoids combined admission test
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- CUET student Tahmid dies
- Mother with dead daughter in VR show
- Ivanka Trump wears hijab for mosque visit
- Coronavirus: Elderly and sick are most at risk
- PM hands over Ekushey Padak-2020
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- 14 children among 22 killed in Cameroon massacre
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- Israeli soldiers duped by Hamas
- 19 case accused killed in two groups’ gunfight
- Hundreds of thousands of mussels dead in New Zealand heatwave
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- Crowd erupted at Shaheed Minar