5 units flag hoisted in Ramu
Published: 07:06 PM, 28 February 2019
Chief of Army Staff General Aziz Ahmed hoisted the flag of 5 units of 10 infantry divisions in Ramu, Cox’s Bazar.
The flag was hoisted on Thursday in a program. High-ranking military officers were present during this time.
Assistant Director of Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Mohammad Reza-Ul Karim Shammi confirmed this.
On the occasion, the army chief instructed in his speech to develop as a disciplined, efficient and capable army officer by maintaining confidence, mutual trust, sympathy, maintaining brotherhood towards the senior leadership to all.
At the same time, he urged to be ready to face any internal and external threats.
Earlier, on arrival of the Chief of Army Staff, GOC and Area Commander of 10 Infantry Division Major General Md Moin Ullah Chowdhury welcomed him.
Later, a team of army led by parade commander Major Faisal Amir Mohammad Tareq gave a salute to the army chief by displaying the parade.
Another milestone was added in the way of the implementation of the development modalities Forces Goal-2030 of the Bangladesh Army through the journey of 5 newly formed units of 10 Infantry Division.
In fact, 10 infantry divisions were established in 2014 in Ramu, Cox’s Bazar of Bangladesh.
- France shuts down: Mass strike hits trains, Eiffel Tower
- House will draft Trump impeachment articles, Pelosi says
- Sun yields its secrets to Parker Solar Probe
- DMP detained 49 in anti-narcotics drive
- ‘Government will take legal action against chaos in court’
- 9 killed in India’s Madhya Pradesh
- College girl dies in Gazipur train accident
- ACC recovers 125 sacks of rice in Cumilla
- E-Passport to be introduced on Dec 15: Momen
- 50 Yrs of naming ‘Bangladesh`
- Vice chairman’s three-storey house demolished
- 2 arrested with firearms in Rupganj
- 1 in 8 afford out for nutritious diet: Report
- 4 killed in Poland gas blast, 4 missing
- Bangladesh beats Sri Lanka
- NBR’s extensive prog to observe VAT DAY, VAT Week
- Do not waste the environment in courtroom; says CJ
- Youth killed at in-law’s house after love-marriage
- Suhrawardy`s death anniv observed
- AG minister wants to export agricultural products
- Fire in Tongi factory: 11-unit firefighter to douse
- Accused dies in court praying for bail
- Bridges on Bhola-Barishal route by 2025
- Local population at risk for Rohingyas presence: TIB
- Shithi Saha hospitalized
- Banned player to play Bangabandhu BPL
- Discard ‘negative mindset’ about disabled people: PM
- Bangladesh wins by 249 runs as Maldives wrapped for 6
- Don`t ruin the court environment: Chief Justice
- Kaushik in Bangabandhu’s role
- All News »
- ‘Bangla’ recognized as 2nd official language in London
- Mohammed Rezwan, floating school innovator named as ‘Earth Hero’
- Physician couple in Dr Baker’s place, serving poor people
- OC Moazzem gets 8-yr jail
- VP Nur’s phone talks leaked
- Get about newly elected Metropolitan AL leaders
- Singer Asif turns actor
- ‘No Dorai’ released at 8 halls
- 2 Jabale Nur drivers among 3 get life-term
- PM opens AL’s Dhaka City units council
- Messi bags Ballon d’Or for record sixth time
- Trump makes surprise visit to Afghanistan
- Adequate vegetables in market, onion prices still not fall
- 7 dead in small plane crash in Canada
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- BD scientist photo likely in UK currency soon
- Shaon in bridal dress!
- Video app TikTok unblocks teen who posted on China`s Muslims
- Trump signs Hong Kong human rights act
- Sunny Leone’s ‘Hello G’
- Siam’s new look in ‘Ittefaq’
- UN chief says humanity’s ‘war against nature’ must stop
- PM flies to Spain on Sunday to join COP25
- Kushtia double murder case: 4 to die, 7 get life term
- Truck loaded with 40-ton onion missing
- Flower blooms with Azan
- Bridge attacker jailed for terror crimes: UK police
- PM opens 4 dev schemes incl 5 new ships
- Shakib elected Player of the Year even after ban
- Barca, Man United, Juventus to play tonight