4 ways to densify sparse eyebrows!
Published: 10:56 AM, 17 February 2020
The eyes are a big part of the beauty of women. And eyebrows need to be thicker to double the beauty of the eyes. Because the size and density of the eyebrows make the eye more attractive.
However, this is possible only when the eyebrows are dense enough. If the eyebrows are sparse, they are difficult to set. Also, it does not look so good if the eyebrows are rare. So today we are arranging for those who need eyebrows to increase the beauty of their eyes.
The use of oil is very effective in making eyebrows tough and dense. Let's find out four ways to help tighten your eyebrows -
Castor oil is beneficial for health. Castor oil is also used for hair growth and strength. However, castor oil can cause itching on some skin. So it is important to have a skin test before applying this oil to the eyebrows. However, using this oil is the best way to get a good eyebrow.
Olive oil is rich in vitamin E and Vitamin A. Which is very useful in skin care and hair care. Using olive oil in the eyebrows makes it thicker and firmer. The oil works like magic in a week.
The use of almond oil is very effective in preventing hair fall. Vitamin E is needed to strengthen the hair, which is found in almond oil. The nuts contain anti-oxidants, which are great for skin and hair. So use almond oil to get dense and beautiful eyebrows.
Coconut oil is one of the most commonly used hair care products. Coconut oil must be applied if the eyebrows have short hair. Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer; which helps in hair growth.
- Ban on mask and sanitizer export lifted
- COVID-19 death toll in Spain surges 10,000
- Coronavirus death toll in US crosses 5,113
- PM asks govt officials, employees to use mask
- Bengali drama on Coronavirus issue
- Philippines ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus
- Harassment in IEDCR hotline
- Govt for increase crop production to cope with coronavirus
- LGRD Minister helps 25,000 families in Cumilla
- Dhaka South Jubo League distributes food to 400 families
- 2 drug dealers arrested with 17-kg weeds
- Case filed for ‘Genda Phool’!
- Golfer Siddikur’s father passes away
- UNO walks to 212 beggars’ huts with food
- Madhupur youth tested negative for Coronavirus
- Sani asks Shakib about his silence
- Coronavirus: First-class cricketers donate 15-day salary
- DU to remain closed till Apr 11, Noboborsho programs postponed
- Primary class on Sangsad TV begins April 5
- Australia scientists begin test of potential COVID-19 vaccines
- Share market closed till April 11
- Request for 1yr VAT suspension in garment industry
- Britain, France and Germany send medical aid to Iran
- 8 Habiganj people test negative for coronavirus
- Holiday bank hour extended
- Youth shot dead by BSF along Thakurgaon border
- 2 corona deaths reported in Qatar are Bangladeshi
- Does mosquito spread COVID-19?
- 18 Bangladeshi die of coronavirus in NY 24 hrs
- Night temperature may rise by 1-2°C
- All News »
- Coronavirus hospital to be built in Dhaka like China
- School holiday draws to Eid
- 54 buildings of Mohammadpur under police surveillance
- Actor Kazi Maruf, his wife infected with coronavirus
- British PM Boris Johnson infected with coronavirus
- British health secy Hancock test coronavirus positive
- Lawsuit filed against China for coronavirus outbreak
- Alibaba donates Bangladesh 30,000 Covid-19 testing kits
- US actor dies from coronavirus
- AC land Sayma Hasan withdrawn
- BD made ‘Spondon’ to save the life of critical patients
- Coronavirus measures could cause global food shortage, UN warns
- German minister commits suicide over ‘corona crisis worries’
- 15 of 48 corona patient recovered in Bangladesh; No new case
- Spain virus death toll tops 4,000
- Corona death mounts to 33,976, infected over .72m
- Cat found infected with coronavirus in Belgium
- Malaysia’s King and Queen in quarantine
- First royal dies of coronavirus
- Lessons for secondary level students begins on Sangsad TV
- Dogs will detect Covid-19!
- Corona death surpasses 24000 (update list)
- Coronavirus death toll surges 21,000
- Security tightens in Dhaka street, police-army on field
- BGMEA decides to close all factories
- Padma Bridge’s last pillar work completed
- DSCC to provide one-month meal for 50,000 homeless
- England plans to return field by early May
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 51
- 101 yrs old Italian leaves hospital after healing from covid-19