35 govt job entry age rejected in JS
Published: 09:34 PM, 25 April 2019
State Minister for Public Administration Farhad Hossain has rejected the proposal to increase government job entry age to 35 years.
After raising the proposal to increase the government service entry age in the parliament, the state Minister for Public Administration Farhad Hossain nicked it.
The minster said that after completing studies, a student would have been at least 7 years. It's a lot of time. Besides, earlier the job entry age was 25 years maximum, from there to 27 and later 30 years. There is no reason to increase it now.
He also said that the environment of our university education is satisfactory while students are entering the job-market after completing studies in time, and getting 6-7 years. They should prepare themselves for it, as appropriate. At this time, he urged the MP to raise the proposal to review the matter and request for withdrawal.
But if MP Babul does not agree to withdraw it, the voice-vote is organized while MPs voted against the proposal.
Meanwhile, after the statement of the minister, is criticizing Facebook on the face of job seekers burst in social media protesting against the statement of the minster. They say this is part of the government's manifesto. Now the public administration ministry cannot deny it. They will formally protest against it.
Earlier, during the parliament session, MP of the Bogra-7 constituency Rezaul Karim Bablu raised the decision about the '35 want in the 'Ask the Question' term. At this time, he said, “Age should be increased from 30 years to 35 years for applying for recruitment in government jobs.”
- Three killed as truck rams auto-rickshaw
- Kaluhati shoe village passing busiest days ahead of Eid
- Heavy rainfall likely over country
- Mango bean for diabetes control
- Maritime ports asked to hoist signal 3
- Panchagarh Express starts maiden journey
- PM opens 2nd Meghna, Gumti bridges
- Yaba trafficking: Rohingyas as safe passage
- UN honors 12 fallen Bangladesh peacekeepers
- Messi haunted by Liverpool defeat
- 13th span installed, 2km of Padma Bridge now visible
- Contributions of General Aziz Ahmed as ex Director General of BGB (Part II)
- Afghanistan beat Pakistan in 1st warm-up
- 25 inmates killed in clashes with police at Venezuela jail
- Nine killed in lightning strikes across country
- Panchagarh Express starts journey today
- 14 Bangladeshis among 290 migrants rescued in Libya coast
- 19 students die in Gujarat`s coaching centre fire
- Installation of 13th span on Padma Bridge today
- Inauguration of 2nd Meghna, Gumti bridges today
- 120th birth anniv of Nat`l Poet being celebrated
- WC Warm-Up match: India, Australia to play today
- On Mars, sands shift to a different drum
- How to enhance or suppress memories
- Theresa May profile
- Panchagarh Express maiden voyage tomorrow
- 20 student burnt to death in India
- Record budget for FY2019-20: Finance Minister
- Mother of two ‘gang raped’ in Noakhali
- We have fought having month-long fasting: AG Minister
- All News »
- People on Mars by 2033 or 2060
- Six killed as bus hits tree in Bagerhat
- Messi scores twice but Barcelona held
- Ronaldo coming to Dhaka in Mujib Year
- Contributions of General Aziz Ahmed as ex Director General of BGB (Part I)
- JS body discusses security of women, children
- `Final should not decide my future`
- Ukraine`s new president Zelensky calls snap elections
- 2 hijackers killed in Hazaribagh gunfight
- HC seeks reports of lab test on 93 more food items
- Cabinet reshuffle: Murad moved to Info Ministry
- Eid holidaymakers’ sufferings to be reduced
- 152,000 passed in NTRCA preli
- The Army Chief of Bangladesh urges to increase interoperability of land forces
- Rumin Farhana gets BNP’s reserve seat nomination
- OC withdrawn over schoolgirl Barsha’s suicide after rape
- Polls to suspended 5 UZs on June 18
- Taskin in WC reserve squad finally
- AIUB pupil’s body recovered from GF`s house
- 15 Bangladeshi survivors return home
- 6 women among 11 killed in ‘massacre’ at bar
- Commercial operation of BS-I begins today
- Actress Maya Ghosh dies
- TCB stopped sale of Ramadan commodities suddenly!
- On Mars, sands shift to a different drum
- Highest power generation recorded
- When Jail-guard are ‘drug dealers’!
- Offical theme song of ICC World Cup 2019 released
- Can Aditi fulfill her dream?
- Archer named in England World Cup squad