3 twin sisters of Mymensingh rescued
Published: 11:28 PM, 19 June 2019
DB has rescued the remaining two of the three twin sisters, kidnapped from Phulpur upazila of Mymensingh. The law enforcers were able to rescue the three sisters.
In connection with the abduction, six people arrested from different areas of Dhaka and Sherpur’s Nokla upazila on Tuesday night.
Earlier on June 17, police recovered Abida Sultana Popi from Gauradar area of Sherpur district. Following the information given by Popi, accused Momen and her wife Suraiya Raha, who were involved in the abduction, reportedly arrested from Dhaka on Tuesday night. Later, according to their confession, police recovered Munna, Jewel, Masud Rana and Sultan Mahmud from Nakshi Bazar of Sherpur district and rescued rest two twins Rezia Sultana Champa and Shahana Sultana Suma, who were in their custody.
Mymensingh SP Md Shah Abid Hossain confirmed the information on Wednesday noon. He said these arrestees were kidnapped all the three sisters.
During this, SP also said that on Tuesday, Poppy's father Abdur Rahman filed a kidnapping case against 9 people with Phulpur Police Station. Prior to that, their uncle filed a GD to the Phulpur Police Station about their missing.
These three sisters are of South Bhaitkkandi village of Phulpur upazila. And three twins are 9th grade student of Vaitkandi High School.
It is to be mentioned that the three sisters were abducted from their house at 11pm on Friday night last.
- Third prime accused Rishan Farazi held
- Hearing on writ challenges rickshaw ban today
- Writ filed seeking compensation of Tk 1cr for victim
- PM inaugurates ‘National Fisheries Week-2019’
- Water level of Jamuna rises, 50 villages flooded
- Elon Musk wants to merge human brains with AI
- New EvilGnome Backdoor Spies on Linux Users, Steals Their Files
- Message in a bottle written 50 yrs ago found in Australia
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Ershad wasn`t just my brother but teacher: GM Quader
- Old Dhaka building collapse: Father-Son’s bodies recovered
- Inzamam to step down as Pakistan chief selector
- Modeling early meteorite impacts on the moon
- Did Leonardo da Vinci have ADHD?
- ‘I am innocent’; claimed ex-OC Moazzem
- Kholi losing captaincy!
- 20 thou people victim in Patgram road collapse
- ICC breakes silence over overthrow controversy
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- PM urges PGR for highest professional sacrifice
- Saudi stops drone thrown by Yemeni rebels
- HSC examinee suicide crushed under train
- First child born in `Madina`
- ‘My Masud appointed as Police’
- Sadarghat building collapse: Father-Son missing
- Boys in GPA 5, girls ahead in pass rate
- Chattogram range`s best OC Jahidul Kabir
- Quatar WC qualifiers: Bangladesh in Group E
- Nusrat got ‘A’ grade but fail!
- Ex-Songazi OC Moazzem indicted
- All News »
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Happy Birthday Purnima
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- HM Ershad passes away
- Two siblings drown in Shariatpur pond
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Ishana announced to leave media after getting married
- NZ to face England in 12th ICC World Cup final
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Queen Maxima and banking for the grassroots!
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- Ershad’s first namaz-e-janaza held
- Rifat murder: Another one detained
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Rail link with Rajshahi snapped
- Barcelona sign Atletico Madrid forward Griezmann
- 3 kids drown in flood water, 1 missing
- 8 detained for ‘spreading rumor’ over Padma Bridge
- Flood situation worsened in Lalmonirhat
- Ershad’s 1st janaza at army central mosque
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Mango-laden truck falls into ditch, kills 2
- Torrential rain marooned 30,000 people in Bandarban
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Drug trader killed in Teknaf gunfight
- England face Australia in high-voltage semis today
- Bangladesh makes significant stride in poverty reduction: UN