3 farmers killed in Natore road crash
Published: 11:11 AM, 21 June 2019 Updated: 05:14 PM, 21 June 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Three farmers in the pick-up van were killed as hit by a truck in Gurudaspur, Natore. More than 10 people were injured in the incident.
The accident occured on Friday morning at Ranigram area of Natore-Dhaka Highway of the upazila.
The deceased were identified as Ruhul Amin of Sirajganj’s Tarash, Abdul Kader and the identity of the other was not found yet.
“A truck hit the Dhaka to Natore-bound pick-up van from behind. Three farmers that were in the pickup van were killed on the spot. At least 10 people were injured in the accident,” said Delwar Hossain, Officer-in-Charge (OC) of Banapara Highway Police.
“On information, the fire service recovered the bodies from the spot and sent it to the hospital morgue. The injured were rushed to the local hospital,” said Natore Fire Service Senior Station Officer Aktar Hamid Khan.
- Third prime accused Rishan Farazi held
- Hearing on writ challenges rickshaw ban today
- Writ filed seeking compensation of Tk 1cr for victim
- PM inaugurates ‘National Fisheries Week-2019’
- Water level of Jamuna rises, 50 villages flooded
- Elon Musk wants to merge human brains with AI
- New EvilGnome Backdoor Spies on Linux Users, Steals Their Files
- Message in a bottle written 50 yrs ago found in Australia
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Ershad wasn`t just my brother but teacher: GM Quader
- Old Dhaka building collapse: Father-Son’s bodies recovered
- Inzamam to step down as Pakistan chief selector
- Modeling early meteorite impacts on the moon
- Did Leonardo da Vinci have ADHD?
- ‘I am innocent’; claimed ex-OC Moazzem
- Kholi losing captaincy!
- 20 thou people victim in Patgram road collapse
- ICC breakes silence over overthrow controversy
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- PM urges PGR for highest professional sacrifice
- Saudi stops drone thrown by Yemeni rebels
- HSC examinee suicide crushed under train
- First child born in `Madina`
- ‘My Masud appointed as Police’
- Sadarghat building collapse: Father-Son missing
- Boys in GPA 5, girls ahead in pass rate
- Chattogram range`s best OC Jahidul Kabir
- Quatar WC qualifiers: Bangladesh in Group E
- Nusrat got ‘A’ grade but fail!
- Ex-Songazi OC Moazzem indicted
- All News »
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Happy Birthday Purnima
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- HM Ershad passes away
- Two siblings drown in Shariatpur pond
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Ishana announced to leave media after getting married
- NZ to face England in 12th ICC World Cup final
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Queen Maxima and banking for the grassroots!
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- Ershad’s first namaz-e-janaza held
- Rifat murder: Another one detained
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Rail link with Rajshahi snapped
- Barcelona sign Atletico Madrid forward Griezmann
- 3 kids drown in flood water, 1 missing
- 8 detained for ‘spreading rumor’ over Padma Bridge
- Flood situation worsened in Lalmonirhat
- Ershad’s 1st janaza at army central mosque
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Mango-laden truck falls into ditch, kills 2
- Torrential rain marooned 30,000 people in Bandarban
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Drug trader killed in Teknaf gunfight
- England face Australia in high-voltage semis today
- Bangladesh makes significant stride in poverty reduction: UN