202 school without Head Master
Published: 02:43 PM, 24 April 2018
The primary education system in different upazilas and metropolitan cities of Rajshahi has been broken. The activities of primary schools are being carried out by the Acting Head Master in these upazilas.
It is learned that despite the appointment of teachers promoted against vacant posts in the other districts of the division, due to lack of supervision of Rajshahi primary education office and inadequacy, 202 teachers of the district headmaster are deprived. Due to lack of steps, many people are going to retire without getting promotions. Besides, teachers are being deprived of right because of Rajshahi District Education Office.
According to sources, 202 Head Master in the primary schools of Paba, Mohanpur, Godagari, Charghat, Bagha, Tana, Bagmara, Putia, Durgapur and Metropolitan districts have been vacant long been vacant.
Teachers in the list of promotions are not able to put their mind in the school. About one and a half years they are suffering from zero promotional instability. Other teachers are also not looking after the fact of being in charge of the head teacher.
An unnamed teacher, who is on the promotion list, said that this situation has been going on for almost a year and a half. Although promoted to other districts, the divisional district of Rajshahi is still behind.
According to sources, due to the retirement of the head teachers over the years, these school head posts became vacant. So far, the recruitment process has not started.
The district office sent the files at the appropriate time from different Upazila Education Offices. And this time has become the teacher of the promoted teachers of Rajshahi district.
According to multiple teachers, the administrative activities of the school cannot be managed properly due to the absence of the head teacher`s position. Assistant teachers` posts are vacant as well. Many others are doing PTI. This is a problem for students. They are getting a lot of speed to provide their students with the normal education.
Meanwhile, the District Education Office wants to avoid liability by releasing the status of promotions to the DG and the ministry.
A teacher apologized, said Rajshahi district divisional district. But we are lagging behind in every direction because of not giving voice to Rajshahi. Maybe the teachers of the district are promoted as MPs of other districts, ministers are contacting the ministry.
Anonymous said, "A teacher said that the present government is giving enough opportunities to primary school teachers. Being a headteacher is respect and dignity.
A member of Primary Teachers` Association of Poba Upazila said the head teachers have to be busy with monthly meetings, reports and cemeteries. Assistant teachers teach students. If not the head teacher, the assistant teachers of the school has to do administrative work. This makes it difficult to read properly. They also have to take extra classes due to the teacher crisis. That is why teachers become extra stressed.
Among the nine upazilas, there are 19 seats in Pabah, 19 in Mohanpur, 19 in Godagari, 41 in Bagmara, 24 in Puthia, 17 in Bagha, 27 in Charghat, 21 in Durgapur, 11 in Durgapur and 4 in the city.
District Primary Education Officer Nafisa Begum denied the delay in the district education office and said that the headmaster of the primary schools in all schools controls the headmaster. For this reason, if the head teacher is not created in schools, then it is normal. Senior officials have been informed about the problem of teachers.
- Death toll exceeds 17000 in Italy
- 52 areas of Capital locked down
- Spain records 743 more coronavirus deaths today
- Emergency telehealth service to launch for BU students
- Coronavirus infection tops 1.4 mn; death toll surging to 80,000
- 6 families in Ctg put in quarantine
- Narayanganj lockdown
- Why today’s Supermoon `pink`
- 170 families on voluntary lockdown in Dinajpur
- Coronavirus death toll tops 78,000
- Japan declares state of emergency amid coronavirus
- Lockdown to be extended in India
- Jagdal UP in Magura announced lockdown
- ‘Majed’s death sentence after completing formalities’
- Narsingdi coronavirus infected youth in isolation
- Wages to be paid by April 16: Commerce Minister
- RAB fined 50 for reasonless roaming in capital
- Edu institutions to remain closed till Eid holidays
- 3 houses under lockdown in Lakshmipur
- Trains to turn into hospitals in India
- 3 held with 17-kg weed in Brahmanbaria
- Farmer electrocuted to death in Mymensingh
- Youth killed in Dinajpur road crash
- IPL can hold in October-November!
- MP of Narsingdi distributes food items among 1,500 families
- 2 youths provide 7 days’ food to 150
- Ferdous living with kids separately from wife
- District council stands by 5000 families in Gazipur
- 16 samples collected from Kurigram
- FIFA U20 Women`s World Cup postponed
- All News »
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- Coronavirus death toll passes 50,000
- Sylhet records 1st coronavirus case
- Army to go tough from today
- BTV bringing back Humayun Ahmed’s ‘Bohubrihi’ ‘Kothao Keu Nei’
- PM declares action plan to combat COVID-19 today
- Death toll passes 42,000 worldwide
- Fire at Karwan Bazar
- 5 more test positive for coronavirus, raising total to 61
- 11 in Mirpur, 9 in Bashabo contract from coronavirus
- Bangabandhu’s killer Abdul Majed held
- Indian-origin South African HIV researcher dies from coronavirus
- Soldiers get urgent medical equips from Army Aviation
- Wimbledon cancelled for first time since World War II
- 13-year-old dies of coronavirus in London
- Ban on public transport extended till April 11
- Case filed for ‘Genda Phool’!
- Coronavirus test in Rangpur Medical begins
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 56
- Prince Charles recovers from coronavirus
- 9 more diagnosed with coronavirus, raising total to 70
- Bashundhara, Wari lockdown
- Narsingdi house lockdown over coronavirus suspicion
- Philippines ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus
- 4 more die from coronavirus, taking total to 13: Health Minister
- Coronavirus death toll surpasses 63,000
- Ban on mask and sanitizer export lifted
- Bachchu’s “Shei Tumi” storms in online in India
- 29 more diagnosed with coronavirus, raising total to 117
- Coronavirus infected woman journo shares 13 new symptoms