20 houses gutted in Ctg fire
Published: 12:01 PM, 19 January 2020
At least 20 houses were burnt to ashes in fire by an electric short circuit at Mirsarai in Chattogram. Five families have become destitute in this.
The incident took place on Saturday afternoon in the northern part of Azam Nagar, UP.
Eyewitness Masuk Mia said that suddenly the house of Rabiul Hossain Master caught fire. In that 20 houses of near about were burnt down.
Mirsarai Fire Service Station Officer Tanvir Hossain said the fire was put under control after an hour-long effort. The fire damages property worth Tk 50 lakh at least.
Hinguli UP Awami League president Md. Sona Mia said the donation of Tk 25,000 was given to the five victim families immediately.