Dhaka, Saturday   23 February 2019

2 workers electrocuted in Jashore

 Jashore Correspondent

 Published: 10:10 PM, 26 November 2018   Updated: 10:10 PM, 26 November 2018



Two workers died and another seriously injured due to electrocution in Jashore's MK road.

The deceased were identified as Akash, son of Abul Hossain of Chandutia Village of Sadar Upazila and Golam Rasul, son of Amir Hossain Mandal of Churamonkati village of the same upazila. The injured were identified as Sohag Hossain, son of Nurul Islam of Chandulia village.

Jashore Kotwali Model Police Station Officer-in-Charge Apurba Hasan said they were working on the fourth floor of Shahjalal Bank building on MK road. At that time, a rod gets to connect with a power cable and they became electrified. In this incident, the three fell from the roof and local people took them to the emergency department of Jashore General Hospital.

Here duty doctor Dr. M Abdur Rashid declared Golam and Akash dead and Sohag's condition is not good.

Daily Bangladesh/Sohug