19-member AL delegation returned home
Published: 06:04 PM, 24 April 2018
After the two-day India tour, a 19-member delegation of the Awami League returned home. The plane carrying passengers landed at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport at around 4:30 pm on Tuesday.
Senior Information Officer of the Road Transport and Bridge Ministry Abu Naser Tipu confirmed this.
Earlier on Sunday (April 22nd) a delegation of 19 members under the leadership of Awami League General Secretary Road Transport and Labor Minister Obaidul Kader went to India on Sunday (April 22).
Prime Minister Narendra Modi assured the solution of the issue of water sharing of Teesta river to the Awami League leaders. Apart from this, there has been the discussion of other issues, including mutual relations between the two leaders.
Meanwhile, India`s Prime Minister Narendra Modi praised the development and continuous advance under the leadership of Bangladesh`s Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
India`s Prime Minister Narendra Modi praised Bangladesh for facing the recent Rohingya issue. However, he told the delegation that India will take initiative soon to resolve the Rohingya problem.
The other members of the delegation are: Presidium member Mr. Pijush Kanti Bhattacharya, Joint General Secretary Mahbub Ul Alam Hanif, Jahangir Kabir Nanak, Abdur Rahman, Organizing Secretary Ahmod Hossain, AKM Enamul Haque Shamim, Advocate Misbah Uddin Siraj , Mohibul Hassan Chowdhury Nowfel, office secretary Abdus Sobhan Golap, Publicity and Publication Secretary Hasan Mahmud, Liberation War Affairs Secretary Advocate Mrinal Kanti Das, International Affairs Secretary Dr. Shamim Ahmed, Science and Technology Secretary Engineer Md. Abdus Sobur, Relief and Social Affairs Affairs Secretary Sujit Roynandi, Deputy Publicity and Publication Secretary Aminul Islam Amin, Executive Member Golam Kabir Rabbani Chinu and Health and Population Affairs Secretary Dr Rokeya Sultana.
- 52 areas of Capital locked down
- Spain records 743 more coronavirus deaths today
- Emergency telehealth service to launch for BU students
- Coronavirus infection tops 1.4 mn; death toll surging to 80,000
- 6 families in Ctg put in quarantine
- Narayanganj lockdown
- Why today’s Supermoon `pink`
- 170 families on voluntary lockdown in Dinajpur
- Coronavirus death toll tops 78,000
- Japan declares state of emergency amid coronavirus
- Lockdown to be extended in India
- Jagdal UP in Magura announced lockdown
- ‘Majed’s death sentence after completing formalities’
- Narsingdi coronavirus infected youth in isolation
- Wages to be paid by April 16: Commerce Minister
- RAB fined 50 for reasonless roaming in capital
- Edu institutions to remain closed till Eid holidays
- 3 houses under lockdown in Lakshmipur
- Trains to turn into hospitals in India
- 3 held with 17-kg weed in Brahmanbaria
- Farmer electrocuted to death in Mymensingh
- Youth killed in Dinajpur road crash
- IPL can hold in October-November!
- MP of Narsingdi distributes food items among 1,500 families
- 2 youths provide 7 days’ food to 150
- Ferdous living with kids separately from wife
- District council stands by 5000 families in Gazipur
- 16 samples collected from Kurigram
- FIFA U20 Women`s World Cup postponed
- UP member held with govt reliefs in Natore
- All News »
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- Coronavirus death toll passes 50,000
- Corona death toll crosses 40,000; infected over .8 million
- Sylhet records 1st coronavirus case
- Army to go tough from today
- Padma Bridge’s last pillar work completed
- BTV bringing back Humayun Ahmed’s ‘Bohubrihi’ ‘Kothao Keu Nei’
- Italy coronavirus death toll surpass 12,000
- Death toll passes 42,000 worldwide
- PM declares action plan to combat COVID-19 today
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 51
- 5 more test positive for coronavirus, raising total to 61
- Fire at Karwan Bazar
- Salman Khan`s nephew Abdullah dies at 38
- 11 in Mirpur, 9 in Bashabo contract from coronavirus
- Indian-origin South African HIV researcher dies from coronavirus
- Coronavirus: New symptom heart attack
- Bangabandhu’s killer Abdul Majed held
- Huawei records $123 billion revenue growth in 2019
- Soldiers get urgent medical equips from Army Aviation
- Wimbledon cancelled for first time since World War II
- US experienced highest death record in a day
- Case filed for ‘Genda Phool’!
- Ban on public transport extended till April 11
- 13-year-old dies of coronavirus in London
- Coronavirus test in Rangpur Medical begins
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 56
- Prince Charles recovers from coronavirus
- 9 more diagnosed with coronavirus, raising total to 70
- Philippines ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus