19-member AL delegation returned home
Published: 06:04 PM, 24 April 2018
After the two-day India tour, a 19-member delegation of the Awami League returned home. The plane carrying passengers landed at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport at around 4:30 pm on Tuesday.
Senior Information Officer of the Road Transport and Bridge Ministry Abu Naser Tipu confirmed this.
Earlier on Sunday (April 22nd) a delegation of 19 members under the leadership of Awami League General Secretary Road Transport and Labor Minister Obaidul Kader went to India on Sunday (April 22).
Prime Minister Narendra Modi assured the solution of the issue of water sharing of Teesta river to the Awami League leaders. Apart from this, there has been the discussion of other issues, including mutual relations between the two leaders.
Meanwhile, India`s Prime Minister Narendra Modi praised the development and continuous advance under the leadership of Bangladesh`s Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
India`s Prime Minister Narendra Modi praised Bangladesh for facing the recent Rohingya issue. However, he told the delegation that India will take initiative soon to resolve the Rohingya problem.
The other members of the delegation are: Presidium member Mr. Pijush Kanti Bhattacharya, Joint General Secretary Mahbub Ul Alam Hanif, Jahangir Kabir Nanak, Abdur Rahman, Organizing Secretary Ahmod Hossain, AKM Enamul Haque Shamim, Advocate Misbah Uddin Siraj , Mohibul Hassan Chowdhury Nowfel, office secretary Abdus Sobhan Golap, Publicity and Publication Secretary Hasan Mahmud, Liberation War Affairs Secretary Advocate Mrinal Kanti Das, International Affairs Secretary Dr. Shamim Ahmed, Science and Technology Secretary Engineer Md. Abdus Sobur, Relief and Social Affairs Affairs Secretary Sujit Roynandi, Deputy Publicity and Publication Secretary Aminul Islam Amin, Executive Member Golam Kabir Rabbani Chinu and Health and Population Affairs Secretary Dr Rokeya Sultana.
- Mushfiqur`s ton in vain as Bangladesh lost to Australia
- Study ties unhealthy gums to liver cancer risk
- PM urges int’l bodies to help rehabilitate Rohingyas in Myanmar
- Tamim falls after score fifty
- Court orders to freeze DIG Mizan’s wealth
- Teenager stabbed in capital`s Kadamtali
- Bangladesh loses Soumya early
- Signal 3 for maritime ports
- Australia set Bangladesh 382 to win
- Nusrat murder: charges formed, testimonies Jun 27
- Get driving license after eye and dope test: HC
- Rohingya wants to return after ensuring recognition
- Warner hits ton, Australia heading for big total
- Novoair increases flights to Jashore
- US confirms drone was shot down by Iranian missile
- Soumya makes brekthough for Bangladesh
- National Vitamin ‘A’ plus campaign on June 22
- Rohingyas’ ardor to return home on refugee day
- Prisoner dies in Kashimpur jail
- ‘Dhaka Attack’s villain Taskeen got married
- Rana`s bail stay till July 1
- Provide Tk 50 within 2 months to Rajib’s family: HC
- Take development schemes protecting environment: PM
- 9 to die for killing C’nawabganj Jubo League leader
- Rain, thundershowers likely to continue
- Australia to bat first against Bangladesh
- UN praises Bangladesh peacekeepers
- ‘Refugee Day’ observed with 1.1m Rohingyas burden
- Google Doodle celebrates Sufia Kamal’s birth anniv
- Birth anniversary of poet Sufia Kamal today
- All News »
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem held
- Oil tanker collision in Chattogram port, closes vessels movement
- PM orders for professional skill based promotion of army men
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- ‘Lack of harvesting laborers results of employment opportunities’
- BGB man killed by lightning strike
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- England wins beating Windies
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- Finance Minister starts unveiling budget
- ‘Rohingya crisis may destabilise Asia if not resolved’
- Probe report submission deferred again
- College girl torched in Narsingdi, 1 held
- Gayle falls for duck!
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- None can escape creating sabotage: HM
- Cigarette, bidi prices go up in Budget FY20
- Australia won by 87 runs
- Caribbeans set 322-run target for Tigers
- Facing measles outbreaks, NY bans religious vaccination exemption
- England beat Afghanistan by 150 runs
- Most-detailed-ever; black hole mystery disclosure
- Bangladesh informs UN about Myanmar’s non-cooperation
- Suspect pleads not guilty to all 92 charges
- RAB revealed mystery of Sensational Shakib murder
- Public exam pass marks 40, no GPA 5