15 of 48 corona patient recovered in Bangladesh; No new case
Published: 12:58 PM, 28 March 2020 Updated: 02:54 PM, 28 March 2020
Meerjady Sabrina Flora
In Bangladesh, 15 out of 48 people suffering from coronavirus have recovered. In the last 24 hours no new case is recorded.
Meerjady Sabrina Flora, director of the government's Institute of Epidemiology, Disease Control and Research (IEDCR), said this at a live video conference on Saturday at around 12pm.
Meerjady Sabrina Flora said there were 48 people infected with coronas in the country. A total of 11 of them returned home after successful treatment. In the last 24 hours, no one has been infected and four more have returned home.
She said all those who returned home from the illness were mildly traumatized. Of the 15 treated, 9 are men and 6 are women.
She also said that in the last 24 hours, a total of 3,427 calls have been received in our hotline. Samples have been collected from 42 people taking the number to 1,68 people so far.
She also briefed the citizens on the importance of safeguarding against coronavirus at that time.
The coronavirus, which was first detected in China in late December 2019, is now a global epidemic. The virus has spread to about 200 countries and regions around the world. So far, the number of people infected with the deadly virus is 5,97,458 and 27,370 people have died. On the other hand, 133,37 people have returned home after treatment.
The virus was detected in Bangladesh on March 8. All schools, colleges and universities in the country have been declared closed due to prevent the proliferation of Corona. Ban has been imposed on crowds, meetings and rallies.
All the markets in the country have been closed. The court has also closed. Even more than one area has been declared lockdown. All public transport including buses, trains, launches have been closed. Armed forces have been deployed in all districts of the country to assist the local administration in this program.
- Imperial and BBMH declared as dedicated Covid-19 hospitals
- Magura coronavirus cases rise to 20
- Ershad’s ‘Palli Nibas’ under lockdown
- Niloufer Manzur laid to eternal rest at Banani graveyard
- 1,200 Bangladeshis return home from Maldives
- COVID-19 cases surpass 5.6 million globally
- Chandpur coronavirus deaths rise to 13
- Chicken prices drop by Tk 40
- Man hides after knowing he tests COVID-19 positive
- ‘BNP can’t shun politics of criticism, hatred even on Eid day’
- Gopalganj`s COVID-19 cases rise by 13 to 143
- BNP rotating in circle of negative politics amidst corona crisis
- Sri Lanka pacer held on drug charge
- 30 missing as boat sinks in Jamuna
- Noble got married for 3rd time seven months ago!
- Motijheel zone ADC Mithu infected with coronavirus
- 1,119 policemen recovery from coronavirus
- COVID-19 claims more than 348,000 lives globally
- 1166 new infected in 24 hrs, 21 die
- Rain likely to increase, signal 3 for maritime ports
- ‘Keyamat Theke Keyamat’ re-airs today
- Miss Universe NZ finalist Amber-Lee Friis found dead at home
- Envoy Group Chairman contracted COVID-19
- Sunbeams School founder Niloufer Manzur succumbs to COVID-19
- Deputy Speaker Fazle Rabbi’s wife dies at 67
- Another 22 infected with coronavirus in Tangail
- Woman gives childbirth at gate as hospital reluctant to admit her
- COVID-19 rapidly surging in Brazil
- Dhaka-returnee 9 months pregnant contracted COVID-19
- WHO suspends hydroxychloroquine’s trial for coronavirus treatment
- All News »
- ‘Movement Pass’ will be required for movement
- Pak model Zara Abid feared dead in plane crash
- Track of cyclone ‘Amphan’ (Live)
- After ‘Amphan’, there will be ‘Cyclone Nisharga’
- Highest COVID-19 deaths, cases recorded in 24 hrs
- ‘Amphan’ closer to Bangladesh; Great Danger Signal No 10 issued
- 1694 infected in 24hrs, 24 more dead
- ‘Amphan’ likely to hit late night
- Death toll in Pakistan plane crash hits 66
- Great danger signal for Ctg-Cox’s Bazar too
- Super cyclone Amphan claims 9 lives
- 1251 new infected in 24hrs, 21 more dead
- Popular model dead in Pakistan plane crash
- PIA flight with 98 passengers crashes in Pakistan
- Cyclone Amphan: 5-10 foot tall tidal waves likely
- Cyclone Amphan: What Met Office say in special bulletin no 24
- ‘Amphan’ moves 165km towards Bangladesh in a night
- Amphan moving forwards with speed of 245 kmph
- Super Cyclone ‘Amphan’ 700 km near to Bangladesh
- 1617 new infected in 24hrs, 16 more dead
- Cyclone Amphan: Live updates
- Dhaka’s air quality good today
- 1532 new infected in 24 hrs, 28 die
- Apurba and Tisha ‘Missing’
- Trump calls WHO a puppet of China
- Uber Eats going to be closed in Bangladesh
- Cyclone Amphan: Great Danger Signal likely to be issued
- Online store “Facebook Shops” launched
- Nushrat wants to get married!
- Nearly 5000 recover from COVID-19 in country