100pc pass in Adamjee College
Published: 07:27 PM, 17 July 2019
In the Higher Secondary Examination 2019, students of Adamjee Cantonment College have achieved remarkable results like every year. The institution’s pass rate is 100 percent.
From Adamjee Cantonment College, 2,211 students participated in the Higher Secondary Examination this year. The overall pass percentage of the college is 100 percent and total 1,141 students have achieved GPA-5.
A total of 1,494 students from the Department of Science participated in the program, and 1 thousand and 108 students received GPA-5 while 105 student out 550 got GPA-5 from the Business Education Department. And 168 students participated from the Arts; of them 28 got GPA-5.
On the day of the publication of the results, a festive atmosphere was created in the college campus in presence of enthusiastic students who received desired results. For the success of this college, the main motto of the college: Education-discipline-morality and sincere cooperation with the intensive care of the students, guardians and teachers- have worked as the main motivators.
The organization has consistently recognized the best educational institutions in the colleges run by the Bangladesh Army, and achieved the pride of being the best college in Dhaka City by the Ministry of Education at the National Education Week-2018.
In addition, on the basis of KPI (Key Performance Indicator, the college achieved 8th position in Dhaka-Mymensingh region in 2016, and 10th position in the Dhaka Division 2016.
- PM to inaugurate `Gangchil` on Thursday
- Empty classrooms as some schools re-open in Kashmir
- Easy loan for idea innovators
- Peya Bipasha in new film
- Huawei gets 90 more days
- Man commits suicide after being raped in Gazipur
- Aklima`s husband & father-in-law dies
- Srijit a very good friend of mine: Mithila
- Indian foreign minister Jaishankar in Dhaka
- Dolphins goes extinct day by day
- BFF set to start world cup practice on Friday
- 5% VAT on ride-sharing companies
- Easy ways to clean the stomach
- Death toll crossed thousand in India
- BNP to complain to UN losing country`s support
- Sujon: New Star of Dhallywood!
- Eight grader raped by principal
- `Allah’r Dal` targets fired Pilkhana men
- 20 killed after fuel tanker explosion in Uganda
- Coast fishermen waiting for fish
- Chatku Ahmed losing eyesight!
- I want interactions with everyone: PM
- A new milestone for Purnima
- ‘National School Meal Act-2019’ draft approves
- Magical use of Ghee for skin & hair
- ‘Mongla Port Authority Act’ draft approves
- HC seeks SP’s remarks over Minni’s confession
- T-Aman seedbed prepared on 100 acres in Gaibandha
- Man dies of dengue in Mymensingh
- Vegetable vendor dies of dengue in Khulna
- All News »
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- Flood victims to get 24,000 houses
- `Our prayer for abolition of evil power`
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future
- 8 births recorded during Hajj 2019
- Kashmir outposts divided over status change