10 surprising ways to boost your creativity
Published: 10:40 AM, 23 April 2018
We already know being creative can make us happier and healthier. Creativity is a muscle that must be stimulated and fed every day. We are all born with creativity and how you use it, will determine our career and our life. Artists must increase their creativity to stay relevant.
Below are some specific steps we can take to increase our creativity.
Haha, get a load of this! According to some studies, laughter helps strengthen your immune system. It gives you more energy and helps eliminate stress. People who are going through life-threatening diseases are encouraged to laugh, at least, an hour a day. Laughing has many social benefits. People with a great sense of humour, have better relationships and attract more miracles in their lives. You will not be able to enjoy life without laughter.
Singing lets you find your inner voice. Since childhood, many have had their opinions and voice taken away from them. Life is about communication, and how you communicate will determine the quality of life. Being able to express your needs and wants, you must strengthen your voice.
Dancing has been a part of the human experience for the past 8,000 years. When you dance, you celebrate life and get in touch with your inner gifts. Dancing lets you connect to your creative impulses because your body has all the answers you’re seeking. Remember nothing happens until something moves!
Painting and drawing help you discover ideas that you never thought were there. To have a notebook with you at all times gives you an opportunity to never miss that creative spark.
Listening to music
Jamming out stimulates the part of our brain that controls motor actions, emotions, and creativity. Music lets us connect with our emotions. We relate to music with our soul. Music lets us wander off and disconnect from the seen world and connect to the unseen world. Music can also get us in the right state of mind.
Breath is life. How deep you breath is how deep you live. Take 15 minutes every day to listen to your breathing. There are many health benefits of doing so, It will also give you the calm and serenity that you are longing for. Mindful breathing gets you in touch with whatever is going on with you. To succeed, first, you must know what is stopping you.
Spending time in nature
Nature lets you connect with the world in a profound way. You realize that you are part of something bigger than yourself. When you slow down, you begin to discover the beauty that is all around and within you. It will also give you a new perspective on life.
Finding the child within
All kids live in the now and believe that everything is possible. They see everything in a positive way, and they’re not afraid to believe in their imagination. The secret of life is never to grow up. Children live in a constant state of discovery. Find your child, and you’ll start living in your possibilities.
Creating joy in your life
Being joyful is serious business. One of the reasons people are not succeeding in life is because they are not taking enough time to create joyful moments in their life. It’s imperative you create 3 joyful moments every day. When you are unhappy, you block your creativity, which gets buried inside you forever. Joy is the key that will unlock the door to your potential.
Trusting your instincts
Instincts are the messenger, in which creativity comes to you. Trust your instincts, they are always right. When you follow your instincts it will lead you to the purpose and meaning of life. - Huffingtonpost
- Afghanistan mosque bombing kills 62
- Nadeem joins India squad for Ranchi Test
- Sheikh Russel’s 56th birthday observed
- Death sentence for humiliation of the Holy Quran
- Turkey-led strikes kill 14 civilians in northeast Syria
- Workshop on IT awareness for female students held at DU
- Aligarh University Prof meets DU VC
- KUET admission test held peacefully
- At least 28 killed in Afghan mosque blast
- Semolina’s rasmalai!
- NASA astronauts Koch and Meir in all-women spacewalk
- Education programs runing on tide
- UN welcomes Turkey`s ceasefire decision
- FM calls upon German investment in Bangladesh
- Surge success of Urmi
- Bangladesh maintains all-win run beating Faroe Islands 3-1
- 6 foods that damaging your kidneys
- Bangabandhu Film City will be world class: Hasan
- NCL coaches terminated for not playing leg spinner
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- Saif hits double ton, Imrul 93
- 17 fishermen jailed for catching hilsa
- Artist Kalidas Karmakar dies
- 35 arrested in anti-drug drive
- Culvert, the last reliance
- 2 children drown in Narail
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Tahsan not ‘celebrating’ Birthday...
- Singapore beat Scotland in T20 WC qualifiers
- US imposes record $7.5 billion tariffs on European goods
- All News »
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Sabila Nur gets married this month
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- 3 including Indian national win Nobel Prize in Economics
- Abrar murder: Amit, Toha on 5-day remand
- Bangladesh becomes role model in disaster management: PM
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- The king who rose from the dead
- The female Pharaoh who ruled by wearing false beards
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Moushumi assaulted at BFDC
- BUET students’ call off protests
- MBBS admission test today
- PM for quick disposal of Abrar murder case
- Woman given ‘Talaq’ for alcohol, short dress!
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh