10 surprising ways to boost your creativity
Published: 10:40 AM, 23 April 2018
We already know being creative can make us happier and healthier. Creativity is a muscle that must be stimulated and fed every day. We are all born with creativity and how you use it, will determine our career and our life. Artists must increase their creativity to stay relevant.
Below are some specific steps we can take to increase our creativity.
Haha, get a load of this! According to some studies, laughter helps strengthen your immune system. It gives you more energy and helps eliminate stress. People who are going through life-threatening diseases are encouraged to laugh, at least, an hour a day. Laughing has many social benefits. People with a great sense of humour, have better relationships and attract more miracles in their lives. You will not be able to enjoy life without laughter.
Singing lets you find your inner voice. Since childhood, many have had their opinions and voice taken away from them. Life is about communication, and how you communicate will determine the quality of life. Being able to express your needs and wants, you must strengthen your voice.
Dancing has been a part of the human experience for the past 8,000 years. When you dance, you celebrate life and get in touch with your inner gifts. Dancing lets you connect to your creative impulses because your body has all the answers you’re seeking. Remember nothing happens until something moves!
Painting and drawing help you discover ideas that you never thought were there. To have a notebook with you at all times gives you an opportunity to never miss that creative spark.
Listening to music
Jamming out stimulates the part of our brain that controls motor actions, emotions, and creativity. Music lets us connect with our emotions. We relate to music with our soul. Music lets us wander off and disconnect from the seen world and connect to the unseen world. Music can also get us in the right state of mind.
Breath is life. How deep you breath is how deep you live. Take 15 minutes every day to listen to your breathing. There are many health benefits of doing so, It will also give you the calm and serenity that you are longing for. Mindful breathing gets you in touch with whatever is going on with you. To succeed, first, you must know what is stopping you.
Spending time in nature
Nature lets you connect with the world in a profound way. You realize that you are part of something bigger than yourself. When you slow down, you begin to discover the beauty that is all around and within you. It will also give you a new perspective on life.
Finding the child within
All kids live in the now and believe that everything is possible. They see everything in a positive way, and they’re not afraid to believe in their imagination. The secret of life is never to grow up. Children live in a constant state of discovery. Find your child, and you’ll start living in your possibilities.
Creating joy in your life
Being joyful is serious business. One of the reasons people are not succeeding in life is because they are not taking enough time to create joyful moments in their life. It’s imperative you create 3 joyful moments every day. When you are unhappy, you block your creativity, which gets buried inside you forever. Joy is the key that will unlock the door to your potential.
Trusting your instincts
Instincts are the messenger, in which creativity comes to you. Trust your instincts, they are always right. When you follow your instincts it will lead you to the purpose and meaning of life. - Huffingtonpost
- Nusrat murder: charges formed, testimonies Jun 27
- Get driving license after eye and dope test: HC
- Rohingya wants to return after ensuring recognition
- Warner hits ton, Australia heading for big total
- Novoair increases flights to Jashore
- US confirms drone was shot down by Iranian missile
- Soumya makes brekthough for Bangladesh
- National Vitamin ‘A’ plus campaign on June 22
- Rohingyas’ ardor to return home on refugee day
- Prisoner dies in Kashimpur jail
- ‘Dhaka Attack’s villain Taskeen got married
- Rana`s bail stay till July 1
- Provide Tk 50 within 2 months to Rajib’s family: HC
- Take development schemes protecting environment: PM
- 9 to die for killing C’nawabganj Jubo League leader
- Rain, thundershowers likely to continue
- Australia to bat first against Bangladesh
- UN praises Bangladesh peacekeepers
- ‘Refugee Day’ observed with 1.1m Rohingyas burden
- Google Doodle celebrates Sufia Kamal’s birth anniv
- Birth anniversary of poet Sufia Kamal today
- Drug trader killed in Cumilla gunfight
- PM inaugurates environment fair, tree plantation campaign & tree fair
- Tigers look for Cardiff 2005 encore in Nottingham
- WC: Bangladesh meets Australia today
- Robber killed in Fatullah gunfight
- Youth killed in Mohammadpur gunfight
- Sohel Taj’s nephew rescued
- Williamson ton, Grandhomme power New Zealand in thriller
- Ex-hockey captain Ibrahim Saber passes away
- All News »
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem held
- Oil tanker collision in Chattogram port, closes vessels movement
- PM orders for professional skill based promotion of army men
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- ‘Lack of harvesting laborers results of employment opportunities’
- BGB man killed by lightning strike
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- England wins beating Windies
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- Finance Minister starts unveiling budget
- Probe report submission deferred again
- College girl torched in Narsingdi, 1 held
- ‘Rohingya crisis may destabilise Asia if not resolved’
- Gayle falls for duck!
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- None can escape creating sabotage: HM
- Caribbeans set 322-run target for Tigers
- Cigarette, bidi prices go up in Budget FY20
- England beat Afghanistan by 150 runs
- Facing measles outbreaks, NY bans religious vaccination exemption
- Australia won by 87 runs
- Most-detailed-ever; black hole mystery disclosure
- Bangladesh informs UN about Myanmar’s non-cooperation
- Public exam pass marks 40, no GPA 5
- RAB revealed mystery of Sensational Shakib murder
- Bangladesh achieves fastest growth in Asia-Pacific