10 surprising ways to boost your creativity
Published: 10:40 AM, 23 April 2018
We already know being creative can make us happier and healthier. Creativity is a muscle that must be stimulated and fed every day. We are all born with creativity and how you use it, will determine our career and our life. Artists must increase their creativity to stay relevant.
Below are some specific steps we can take to increase our creativity.
Haha, get a load of this! According to some studies, laughter helps strengthen your immune system. It gives you more energy and helps eliminate stress. People who are going through life-threatening diseases are encouraged to laugh, at least, an hour a day. Laughing has many social benefits. People with a great sense of humour, have better relationships and attract more miracles in their lives. You will not be able to enjoy life without laughter.
Singing lets you find your inner voice. Since childhood, many have had their opinions and voice taken away from them. Life is about communication, and how you communicate will determine the quality of life. Being able to express your needs and wants, you must strengthen your voice.
Dancing has been a part of the human experience for the past 8,000 years. When you dance, you celebrate life and get in touch with your inner gifts. Dancing lets you connect to your creative impulses because your body has all the answers you’re seeking. Remember nothing happens until something moves!
Painting and drawing help you discover ideas that you never thought were there. To have a notebook with you at all times gives you an opportunity to never miss that creative spark.
Listening to music
Jamming out stimulates the part of our brain that controls motor actions, emotions, and creativity. Music lets us connect with our emotions. We relate to music with our soul. Music lets us wander off and disconnect from the seen world and connect to the unseen world. Music can also get us in the right state of mind.
Breath is life. How deep you breath is how deep you live. Take 15 minutes every day to listen to your breathing. There are many health benefits of doing so, It will also give you the calm and serenity that you are longing for. Mindful breathing gets you in touch with whatever is going on with you. To succeed, first, you must know what is stopping you.
Spending time in nature
Nature lets you connect with the world in a profound way. You realize that you are part of something bigger than yourself. When you slow down, you begin to discover the beauty that is all around and within you. It will also give you a new perspective on life.
Finding the child within
All kids live in the now and believe that everything is possible. They see everything in a positive way, and they’re not afraid to believe in their imagination. The secret of life is never to grow up. Children live in a constant state of discovery. Find your child, and you’ll start living in your possibilities.
Creating joy in your life
Being joyful is serious business. One of the reasons people are not succeeding in life is because they are not taking enough time to create joyful moments in their life. It’s imperative you create 3 joyful moments every day. When you are unhappy, you block your creativity, which gets buried inside you forever. Joy is the key that will unlock the door to your potential.
Trusting your instincts
Instincts are the messenger, in which creativity comes to you. Trust your instincts, they are always right. When you follow your instincts it will lead you to the purpose and meaning of life. - Huffingtonpost
- 1st coronavirus case identified in Tangail
- Death toll exceeds 17000 in Italy
- 52 areas of Capital locked down
- Spain records 743 more coronavirus deaths today
- Emergency telehealth service to launch for BU students
- Coronavirus infection tops 1.4 mn; death toll surging to 80,000
- 6 families in Ctg put in quarantine
- Narayanganj lockdown
- Why today’s Supermoon `pink`
- 170 families on voluntary lockdown in Dinajpur
- Coronavirus death toll tops 78,000
- Japan declares state of emergency amid coronavirus
- Lockdown to be extended in India
- Jagdal UP in Magura announced lockdown
- ‘Majed’s death sentence after completing formalities’
- Narsingdi coronavirus infected youth in isolation
- Wages to be paid by April 16: Commerce Minister
- RAB fined 50 for reasonless roaming in capital
- Edu institutions to remain closed till Eid holidays
- 3 houses under lockdown in Lakshmipur
- Trains to turn into hospitals in India
- 3 held with 17-kg weed in Brahmanbaria
- Farmer electrocuted to death in Mymensingh
- Youth killed in Dinajpur road crash
- IPL can hold in October-November!
- MP of Narsingdi distributes food items among 1,500 families
- 2 youths provide 7 days’ food to 150
- Ferdous living with kids separately from wife
- District council stands by 5000 families in Gazipur
- 16 samples collected from Kurigram
- All News »
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- Coronavirus death toll passes 50,000
- Sylhet records 1st coronavirus case
- Army to go tough from today
- BTV bringing back Humayun Ahmed’s ‘Bohubrihi’ ‘Kothao Keu Nei’
- PM declares action plan to combat COVID-19 today
- Death toll passes 42,000 worldwide
- Fire at Karwan Bazar
- 5 more test positive for coronavirus, raising total to 61
- 11 in Mirpur, 9 in Bashabo contract from coronavirus
- Indian-origin South African HIV researcher dies from coronavirus
- Bangabandhu’s killer Abdul Majed held
- Soldiers get urgent medical equips from Army Aviation
- Wimbledon cancelled for first time since World War II
- 13-year-old dies of coronavirus in London
- Ban on public transport extended till April 11
- Case filed for ‘Genda Phool’!
- Coronavirus test in Rangpur Medical begins
- Prince Charles recovers from coronavirus
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 56
- 9 more diagnosed with coronavirus, raising total to 70
- Bashundhara, Wari lockdown
- Philippines ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus
- Narsingdi house lockdown over coronavirus suspicion
- Coronavirus death toll surpasses 63,000
- 4 more die from coronavirus, taking total to 13: Health Minister
- Ban on mask and sanitizer export lifted
- Bachchu’s “Shei Tumi” storms in online in India
- 29 more diagnosed with coronavirus, raising total to 117
- Coronavirus infected woman journo shares 13 new symptoms